Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krampus Day is only weeks away and Christmas isn't far behind.

As if we didn't have enough on our plates to do lets add another. Time to send out a little Krampus heat or Christmas cheer to other warped... err like mind folks.

Krampus Day is Dec 5 and well Christmas not far behind or if you want something more exotic there is the 12 days that the Kallikanizaros cause Christmas Havoc.

Interested in exchanging cards here's how - Post how many cards you are willing to send out and where you are willing to send them - US only, US and Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. Also a good idea to say if you'll be sending Krampus or more traditional Christmas cards. Then Private Message your personal info to others who have posted on this thread. It's as easy as that. Homemade cards, store purchased or something in between are all welcome.

Cards should be in the mail no later then Friday Dec 16th if you want to make sure they are received before Christmas...

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm in! Thank you for starting this - haven't been near the computer since Halloween due to work....:eek:

No limit, will send anywhere, and my cards will probably be more traditional (though I might throw in a Halloween thing just cause). We celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah in our house, so unless specified otherwise, Christmas will automatically be sent. :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay!!! Another card exchange
I will send over the pond u.k. , canada , Scotland, ireland
Mine will be krampus/ Xmas
OR if preferred just xmas
No limit

·
Registered
896 Posts
It's that time, card exchange time
Get your Xmas stamps out

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in!
I'm willing to send as many cards as people who post in here.

I'll send anywhere as well.

I'll be sending traditional Christmas cards with a Halloween twist.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I think I will do this one too. I will send anywhere ( I've still never exchanged with anyone in another country) I am going to limit it to 15 right now but I will see how it goes with time and such and probably do more. I want to make cards this time, didn't get to for Halloween and it was depressing.
I don't know if it will be straight up Christmas or a mix, do people have a preference ?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay! More peeps
Krampus wants you to join him in some holiday cheer

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay more peeps
Got lots of greetings to send

·
Registered
896 Posts
Where is everybody
Got lots of krampus joy to spread

·
Registered
896 Posts
More will come krampus has lots of cheer to give

1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hoping we get more to join in. I've noticed that the card exchanges have had fewer joiners in the last year or so. It's still early, last year we got a late start on card exchange sign-ups and I think I have 20 or so on my list, there is hope more will join us in our Holiday wishes sending.

This year was kinda hard on me getting out and finding those perfect photos... but I think I managed to find a couple that will work and have our card designed and ready to send out to the store for printing. Not quite what I had in my head when I started but then they rarely do come out as what I had in my head.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Krampus wants to spread his cheer far and wide

1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still plenty of time if you want to join in the Holiday fun... Christmas snow or Krampus Heat.... Or maybe a little of both.... I'm a little bit Snow Miser I'm a little bit Heat Miser

HUMMM does Heat Miser look a bit Krampus like to you too???

miser brothers.jpg

1 - 20 of 70 Posts