Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Interesting to see those pumpkins. I went in AC Moore today to get them and everything out I've seen posted but those. Not my picture but significant savings over Joanns if you have an AC Moore. They also take theirs and competitors coupon. Not my picture but here is their prices.. Pumpkins are 4.99 for the medium and 6.99 for the large. Heads are 4.99

Attachments

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting to see those pumpkins. I went in AC Moore today to get them and everything out I've seen posted but those. Not my picture but significant savings over Joanns if you have an AC Moore. They also take theirs and competitors coupon. Not my picture but here is their prices.. Pumpkins are 4.99 for the medium and 6.99 for the large. Heads are 4.99
those are great we dont have that store here

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Saki: That piece with the skulls with arm and lantern is intriguing me. I have a Dept. 56 piece exactly like that in my Halloween village. What is your opinion of that in person?

·
Registered
79 Posts
They are having 40% off of their Halloween! We went in today! I tried to use a 50%off coupon that they have on their app but since they already had the $05 you had to stick with hat. Which is fine with me too!! I purchased some of the Halloween trees!

·
Registered
799 Posts
I love those little skeleton bats too. Just adorable! I'm holding off to start my "shopping" until the end of this month when (hopefully) I've got my costume done.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts