Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find my other Woot thread so if a mod wants to move or combine the 2 that's fine.

Woot! is another discount site that you have to sign up for & you'll get a daily email with the stuff that's on sale daily. It's part of Amazon so you can login & pay through Amazon too if you'd like.

It's also a get-it-before-it's-gone site for a lot of the stuff.

Today the shirt is a Pumpkin King sweater:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pumpki...erm=0_c5ca76da11-d2fe1da852-286467410#tracked

They also have on sale shirts/sweatshirts/totes that are Halloween/horror themed.
http://shirt.woot.com/plus/trickr-t...286467374&mc_cid=1f0e69a403&mc_eid=558ee4af16

I've got more shirts from Woot! than I have room really, not all are Halloween but I'm a sucker for their shirts.
In fact, I'm currently wearing this one:

Here's what comes up when you put "Halloween" into their shirt search:
http://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=halloween

Some of those back catalog shirts are printed to order so it may take a little longer to get them so if you want them in time for Halloween you may or may not get them. But you can order them all year.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have that one too!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,734 Posts
The husband and I put in our HalloWoot order yesterday. :D
So many cute designs... so hard to say no... :rolleyes:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today's shirt. Also available in a zip hoodie. The sizes are pretty accurate. I generally get the Standard shirt in Mens L.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Those are cool RCIAG. I might buy the beer o' lantern shirt. I ordered this vintage Beistle t-shirt a while back from Creepy Co., which just shipped.

T-shirt Clothing Black Sleeve Top

And I WANTED to order this t-shirt from Fright-Rags, but I vegged and they sold out before I had a chance. Hoping for a reprint.

T-shirt Clothing Top Sleeve Shirt

Cavity Colors and Seventh Ink also have some nice horror/Halloween themed stuff.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOVE Fright Rags. I have this Phantasm shirt from them. I also got a Trick R Treat shirt too but it was part of a package that looked like the old Ben Cooper/Collegeville costumes. It had a Sam mask in a box along with the shirt.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I like that one. I thought about buying the Michael Myers t-shirt they sell with the same theme/design (they also make a Pinhead variant).

Fright-Rags is releasing some new designs over the next couple of weeks...Trick r Treat, monster cereal and Tales of Halloween items.

Speaking of Ben Cooper/Collegeville, my oversized Frankie mask should be here any day now.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I almost bought one of those from Retro-A-Go-Go but decided to put it on my Amazon wishlist for Christmas & ordered a tiki tie for my husband instead.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Oh man RCIAG you're such a bad influence! I just bought myself 5 new shirts :) I ordered a couple last year and I love how they fit but for the life of me could not remember where I got them to order more this year, so thank you!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I love Don't Go In the Basement. I wish Woot sold long-sleeve shirts, though. Short sleeves are usually too cold in October, unless you wear a jacket which kind of defeats the purpose. The hoodies are too warm to wear inside.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would so buy this if it was the 'Cuda and not a hearse :(
Oh and black, of course ;)

ETA: Yes, I know The Tall Man didn't drive the 'Cuda:rolleyes:

LOVE Fright Rags. I have this Phantasm shirt from them. I also got a Trick R Treat shirt too but it was part of a package that looked like the old Ben Cooper/Collegeville costumes. It had a Sam mask in a box along with the shirt.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes but Reggie did. They should totally do a Phantasm shirt with Reggie driving the 'Cuda!! Reggie & is ride is as iconic an image as The Tall Man & his hearse.

EDITED TO ADD:
I actually just went to their website & made this very suggestion! I also suggested more Phantasm shirts in general.

I love Halloween, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th but I kinda feel like there's already plenty of people out there making merch for those movies, Phantasm needs to be seen on shirts more often.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love Don't Go In the Basement. I wish Woot sold long-sleeve shirts, though. Short sleeves are usually too cold in October, unless you wear a jacket which kind of defeats the purpose. The hoodies are too warm to wear inside.
I thought they did occasionally but it's hit or miss. There might be one now but not again for months.

·
Registered
450 Posts
NIce! I'll be looking for that!

Yes but Reggie did. They should totally do a Phantasm shirt with Reggie driving the 'Cuda!! Reggie & is ride is as iconic an image as The Tall Man & his hearse.

EDITED TO ADD:
I actually just went to their website & made this very suggestion! I also suggested more Phantasm shirts in general.

I love Halloween, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th but I kinda feel like there's already plenty of people out there making merch for those movies, Phantasm needs to be seen on shirts more often.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts