Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 341 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I was in JoAnn yesterday for some paint, and they had some fall decorations such as garden flags, some plaques, banners with initials that were written on a pumpkin, a few signs, floral pics & garlands. They also had quite a lot of fall socks, and I know a lot of us like to pick those up! :D

I actually really liked this "Welcome Friends" Autumn sign & will likely go back for it when I have a coupon -
http://www.joann.com/art-of-autumn-chalkboard-wall-décor-welcome-friends/14992259.html#pmax=25&pmin=10&sz=36&start=73

Saw a couple of fall garlands in Dollar Tree yesterday as well.

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
At home has started full on stocking. Will post pictures in that thread. They even have the baby buggy.
Oh I'd love to have a baby buggy. I've got lots of "babies" that could use a buggy. I've already gotten a baby bed for one of my zombie babies. :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Home Depot has a bunch of summer patio stuff on clearance right now. I know what you're thinking, who cares, but they've got a pretty good selection of lanterns and led candles w/timers available which might be useful for your Halloween displays. The 3x6 pillar candles were 40% off (which is why they're out of stock most likely, I grabbed the last two they had).

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

They also had some really massive lanterns on the lower shelf that I didn't get a picture of.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
My Dollar Tree just started putting out Fall stuff!! That means the Halloween won't be too far behind, I hope!! I just had to grab up these metallic pumpkins! I bought the gold and the brown ones...they had orange, too, which I really wanted, but the ones they had left were damaged. I'll have to check other stores if we go out of town at some point. I was planning on doing a lot of Fall and Halloween mercury glass decor for my new house, and thought that these might go nicely with them, and for a much cheaper price!!!!

13510839_10206370237125560_1053976009507408069_n (600x450).jpg

Also, I posted awhile back that my Hobby Lobby had Fall stuff out in May...but today, I saw they started adding in actual Halloween stuff in the floral area!! So, keep your eyes peeled, guys! :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yesterday, my Micheals store here in Calgary, Alberta ... Canada ... put out Fall Merchandise! It is only a matter of time for Halloween to show up .... YaY!!!!!
Skulls ... I need skulls ... all sizes and a 50% off coupon!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Our Michaels had lots of fall out yesterday and a big display of Halloween ribbons. Dollar General had some little village people dressed for Halloween displays

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm so jealous of all you people with JoAnn's/Michael's stuff. I was at both last weekend, and nothing but some fall flowers at JoAnn's.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi you guys I went to my local Micheals today and they have already put out fall stuff and some Halloween ribbon. Sorry they are side ways I took them with my iPhone.

Attachments

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Hi you guys I went to my local Micheals today and they have already put out fall stuff and some Halloween ribbon. Sorry they are side ways I took them with my iPhone.

This is what my local Michaels has out as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just got done eating at Cracker Barrel and they've started putting up their Halloween merch! They're still adding to it, the clerk said; or the next week or two! Soo exciting!! ������

141 - 160 of 341 Posts