Halloween Forum banner

2016 group prop photos

1414 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  TheNextMartha
lets see those 2016 group prop photos share here :)

here is mine so far plan on adding a few more and i have 9 spooky trees that are not up yet
Boutique Room Costume design Collection Art

Costume Masque Tradition Fictional character

Lighting Fashion Light fixture Room Dress

Dress Costume Outerwear Fur Ghost
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I really like that vulture on the ground that you have pictured. Is it hard plastic or that sort of rubberized stuff? Do you remember where you got it?
Reactions: 1
I really like that vulture on the ground that you have pictured. Is it hard plastic or that sort of rubberized stuff? Do you remember where you got it?
i got him off amazon he is Latex With Feather he was called Creepy Vulture Statue i got 2 of them he is the best vulture i have ever seen
Wow, that's some group!

My group is still sleeping/rotting in the attic for now.
Reactions: 2
love this thread. Puts me in the mood. :)

Like Dave, my group still sleeps.
I can't wait to line up our crew! Great groups guys!
I love seeing everyone's props too
Saki,girl, that is the cleanest garage ever! Mine is a huge mess.
Love the pics so far. I have alot of catching up to do.
This is only what I've added this year, the rest of the gang is still in the attic.

Room Fashion Dress Interior design House
See less See more
This is only what I've added this year, the rest of the gang is still in the attic.

View attachment 307474
How do you like the witch ?
Saki,girl, that is the cleanest garage ever! Mine is a huge mess.
Haha you just did not see the other half lol I have these guys set where was clean but starting to set up party area and place them in there spots;)
How do you like the witch ?
I wanted to upgrade my witch this year and put a decent amount of time into finding one.

It came down to this one and the other one where she's holding a book turning side to side (I've seen it at spirit, grandin road)

The audio on this can not be beat. Maybe the best I've heard. Also the face is done really well with good movement.

I recommend it based on that but can't speak for it's durability since it's not really on all the time right now.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.