Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Costco Pose-n-Stay Skeletons 2016

MOD NOTE: I've tried to see if an existing thread already had been active, but so far it's just specific items - multiple threads on their skeletons, witches, gargoyles - so I'm creating this to put all the 2016 Costco threads together. Merging to make it easier for all to find Costco items in one place (and lessen the numerous threads regarding their items). The original first posting regarding Costco (their skeletons) is below... ~FG

Well, it's not looking good for Costco Pose-n-Stay skeletons in 2016 --- I just called a local store and asked about item #915602, and they said it had been deleted from the inventory...and no way to tell if they are going to be available online this year.

Does anyone work at Costco have other information? That would be too bad. :(

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
The Costco Connection on-line and print magazine for August should be out soon. Last year's August edition was the first month for that year that any halloween was featured. Figure same will be true for this year. Nothing in the July magazine. Looking forward to seeing what they'll get in this year. I've picked up about 6 skeletons from them over a few years so understand people's disappointment if they don't repeat this year. I kept postponing picking up one of their spiders last year debating the furry one or the skeleton one and by the time I decided to pull the trigger on the skeleton one it was sold out online and not in the store. The fact that they now take Visa will make shopping there easier for some.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Costco doesn't carry their props indefinitely. I was sorry I missed out on the giant skull a few years back, but Home Depot had them last year so I finally got one.

If they have something you want you better buy it, because they won't carry it for more than a few years at most. They may also be making plans for something new since all the stores have skeletons now.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Two years ago Menards had the pose able skeleton, which seems to be the same one Home Depot had $35, sort of pose able. They sold out once and then got more of them in, but the 2nd sell out was all. finished.
The first "Bucky" I got came tome in a wooden crate. We used the crate for a display, it's empty because the inescapable conclusions, escaped.
then a helper of mine re-configured it , he put some pocket change in the crate. A penny, a dime, a quarter, then made people say what this was?
It was.. a Nickle-less Cage!-- thank you Jeremy!

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Costco only carried the skeleton online last year. It seemed like a lot of its other offerings sold out. Depending on how well the skeletons sold, they may or may not offer them again. I wouldn't be too concerned about the item number, since those can change from year to year.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Costco skeletons 2016

Anyone here getting Costco skeletons this year? I know I plan on adding a few to my collection. I think the quality is a bit better with theirs.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I saw that one and even replied on it. I just thought I would start one here specifically for the Costco one. I just wondered if anyone was waiting to get the ones from Costco.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I think it said on another forum that they won't be doing them this year

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
They'll have them. That's why I was asked if people are waiting for those. The build quality is a bit better with theirs.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts