Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please guys! It always seems like I'm a day late to all the clearance deals! Lets help each other stay on top of them this year! Not all stores wait until November 1st.

Kirklands has stuff marked down online but what little they have left in stores is marked down too. I got a $29.99 picture I've been wanting for a while now for only $12 with the 50% off clearance and also the 20% off coupon. Its the fall one with the pumpkins in the cart and the barn and the moon.

Target has 'started the Fall food purge' as my husband put it.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Kroger has started marking items 40% off in store. Not the candy, but some of the props and costume stuff like masks and wigs and little things. They do carry pose and stay skeletons too, but not sure if they're included in the discount?

Registered
Home Depot online has marked down a few large props by 30%. Also noticed some of the Gemmy spotlights on markdown. Didn't look further. And if you signed up and are getting their emails look for one today with a $10 off $100 or over purchase with pick up in a store (store has to have stock of the item or the order can't be placed).

Grandinroad has been having a 50% off sale on some of their halloween. Discount on some already reduced prices.

Registered
World Market has a lot of markdowns, CVS is 33% off, picked up a howling wolf skellie for $20
Oh no...I was afraid I was waiting to long for World Market...dang it! They're just so far away from my house it's hard to get there...I was planning on going there tomorrow or Friday...I hope they have stuff left :(

Registered
Also.at CVS right now, the spot lights are actually 50% off (while the other Halloween items are still only 33%...but that sale ends Saturday, so who knows if it will all go 50% by Sunday before Halloween)

Registered
Some items are 33% while others are now 50%. Never hurts to check.
However, don't go in looking for the clown figures. We've been instructed to remove them from shelves today. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Big Lots has been discounting items. I was in there the other day, and I highly recommend the Pumpkin Ginger candle they have. Regularly $5, you can get the large candles for $3.75 now, a great deal. They also have the wax melts. This is a strong scented one, definitely fitting for fall and Halloween.

Registered
Not sure what everyone's LOWES is doing yet as far as clearance, but one of mine (SJ, CA Cottle) apparently had started their 50% off before I got there two days ago. But that was OK kind of because they were already doing 75% off! Not much left then but I did pick up 7 of the Fire & Ice spotlights for 4.05 each. Bought 6 of the red/orange which is my favorite color and also the last green/orange one they had. They had quite a lot of the red/orange and purple/red ones left. They had a few of the inflatables left (darth vader, minion and pumpkin). Website said they had the Stay-Puft but they didn't. Said it sold a week before and it was still listed available (so don't necessarily believe their inventory count--Home Depot does a better job). And as of today it's still listed on the website in error as being there.

I went back the next day on Thurs, thinking maybe I would pick up a purple spot after all but all their lighting was sold. Not surprised at 75%. Very little left, several of the Minon and Vader inflatables in boxes (displays were gone), craft pumpkins and decor pumpkins, and mats as I recall.

I thought maybe another location (SJ Gilroy) would have the green Fire & Ice on sale but found out they hadn't even started their 50% off clearance. Told it was at the discretion of the manager and told they might mark halloween down on Friday. So after the down pouring rain this morning decided to try my luck. 50% had started and while not much was left, decided to grab a few of the green Fire & Ice spots at the 50% price (10.00). The best thing they had IMO was the Faux Flame Tree (down to 45.00). They had 4 left so grabbed one. Figured it would go with a forest theme one year along with the scarier face and hands tree props that I bought from Buy Costumes last year (something for all age groups ;)) . This was at 1pm today. They had about a dozen each of the Fire & Ice red, green, and purple spots. Other items include Pumpkins (vine and craft and decor), 3 lighted pumpkin marquees, 4 inflatable pumpkin stacks, and a demo black LED spooky tree. That was it pretty much. Think there were door mats and banners too, maybe some window gels. I'm sure the Faux Flame Trees will be gone today. They're showing 2 online for that location right now so if you live nearby and want one I'd order online to secure it. Today was the first day the Faux Flame Tree went on sale online for 50%.

Registered
Time for another trip to Target! I was just there 2 days ago and none of the Halloween was discounted.....they just had a $5 off $30 coupon on any Halloween purchase. I have been wanting that sisal lighted reaper and ghost but they have been unavailable online. I'm hoping I can get them to sell me the store display!

Registered
HomeSense (Canada) by me had HW stuff 50% staring last Monday & on Friday, they marked the stuff further down (all individually priced)... I got one of those sweet large witch ('ragdoll' like) for $10 (reg, $35).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts