Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Australia. This year we have decided on a Carnevil theme for our garage haunt but need more ideas please,
So far we have a hallway with a drop panel ticket box, dead ringer game and evil laughing clowns.
then into a blacklight dot room with about a dozen saw masks hanging on the walls, with one or more on actors that will move.
I made a fortune teller booth today that needs a sign etc to finish.
Do you talented people have any other ideas? need some scares !

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
This is my theme this year too!

Your fortune teller booth looks awesome as does Lion dog!!

Good idea with the Jigsaw masks and the UV - I had a UV room a couple years back, going to recreate it this year, but the masks I had hanging didnt really pop under the blacklight...

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you want something to pop under a uv lamp try highlighter ink, like this one, it doesn't have to be a brand name. Take this, dry brush on some highlights, and bam!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys and thanks Mofy, will have a trial run and add hilighter ink if nessesary.
good luck with you haunt EPD I can't wait. ....post some pics please. You are probably the same in the UK as us in Australia, where Halloween is only the one night so have to put everything up for one night and pull down the next day. Worth the effort though I recon :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts