Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 890 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, here is the winter reaper sign ups!! Hope we have at least as many as the Merry Reaper!

January 4 to January 24, 2015

shipping deadline:

February 21,2015

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift can be Halloween related or Valentine ( Mardi Gras too ) also,, depending on the likes list! ( also St. Patricks Day, if your victims asks for it~)

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your reaper will want to know it arrived
Rules:

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) also may include Valentine things,, Mardi Gras , etc. PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a secret reaper as all our other ones have been!! ( YOU GUYS ROCK!)
Let the fun begin

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Watching from the sidelines. So much going on. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm not sure if i'm in or just gonna watch from the sidelines as well. I had so much fun with the Merry Reaper but we have a lot going on and projects to work on. I'll be watching and when it gets closer i'll decide for sure.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I am going to play this time, too. Just need to work on my list and update since I had to cancel my parties this year. I need to take stock of all my new fortune tellers things and witches that I added this year and decide on a set direction. I am in bethene, but will send the info as soon as I finish with my list.

This will be fun.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
My info is sent saki. girl is in got my craft stuff all set up and ready to roll :)
Geez, I've been in my "new house" for a year and haven't got my craft room organized. :eek: You want to come and do mine? ;)

Reactions: MummyOf5

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,255 Posts
Lol ya when it comes to moving ya I want it all unpacked can't handle boxes still have some boxes and then need to organize shop but should have it all done in 2 weeks max. Also need to get our hot tub filled and going lol
Geez, I've been in my "new house" for a year and haven't got my craft room organized. :eek: You want to come and do mine? ;)

1 - 20 of 890 Posts