Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to get a jump on next year with after Halloween sales, and ideas for my meeting in February.

I would like to do some headstones with birth date and death date and a quote to get people to guess.

I did Hollywood about 5 or 6 years ago, some ideas from that year, but don't have any of the Props.

I am thinking famous people, not necessarily celebrities.

Always get Awesome feedback here!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
A bit dated, but - Sid Viscious. "You can't arrest me; I'm a Rock Star!"

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great 'epitaphs' !!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Heres an easy one -Albert Einstein. E=MC 2

A cool idea, turn your graveyard into a Trivia Game!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just did the dead Hollywood theme this year. It was a huge "hit" with my guests.
I tried to document most things in a tread, "Mummy Awards at the Hollywood Tower of Terror Hotel".
The costumes were phenomenal. Good Luck and have fun.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just did the dead Hollywood theme this year. It was a huge "hit" with my guests.
I tried to document most things in a tread, "Mummy Awards at the Hollywood Tower of Terror Hotel".
The costumes were phenomenal. Good Luck and have fun.

I just went thru your thread - Awesome work! I did a Hollywood theme about 10 years ago, so a little concerned with Dead Famous People being slight re-do. But I don't have many things left over from that year. My B-I-L did a Hollywood sign with 6 feet letters, Red Carpet with Stanchions and a few other things that made it during the rainy night, but were not able to save. Leaning more so to Famous and not Celebrities, although celebrity costumes are fine!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Would like to get a jump on next year with after Halloween sales, and ideas for my meeting in February.

I would like to do some headstones with birth date and death date and a quote to get people to guess.
I participate in the 'Old Blue Eyes Celebrity Deathwatch' and they always have a clever line when any celebrity -- and not just Hollywood celebrity -- dies. For example:

Mickey Rooney: Death Finds Andy Hardy
Kim Jong IL: No, no, Kim Jong DEAD!
Sargent Shriver: He was the driving force behind and the first director of the Peace Corps. Now he's both at peace and a corpse. What a coincidence.

You can check out their website (look for Yearly 'Dead Folks')

http://www.flymetothetomb.x10.mx/archive.html

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks revengemaiden - Great Tip!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts