Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
Really awesome display! Your use of blacklighting is amazing. I have to ask, starting about 3 minutes in you have what appear to be large screens or pictures of vampire faces etc. did you make those or buy them? How big are they? Are they UV reactive? We're doing a vampire/crypt theme next year and would love to have a couple of those. Thanks for any info. Great display!

·
black light queen
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really awesome display! Your use of blacklighting is amazing. I have to ask, starting about 3 minutes in you have what appear to be large screens or pictures of vampire faces etc. did you make those or buy them? How big are they? Are they UV reactive? We're doing a vampire/crypt theme next year and would love to have a couple of those. Thanks for any info. Great display!
thanks for the compliments :)

ah, yes, those are shower curtains ... i had some images printed by artscow on shower curtains ... 66"x72" i think ... less than $30 shipped each on sale ... it was a fortunate accident, but the white shower curtains, that they use as their base, are uv reactive ... so you want to use images that have a lot of white in order for them to be black light reactive ... i had some shower curtains that didn't have any white, and, although they still look good, they're not black light reactive ...

i use a program called sar, that enlarges images without causing it to look like it has huge pixels ... it has the capability to enlarge a postage stamp to any size you want without it looking like a magnifying glass has enlarged the pixels ... in fact my first shower curtain image was about the size of a stamp ... the web site is =>http://www.general-cathexis.com ... and the program is free!!! :) :) :)

let me know if there's anything i can help you with, with your "quest" ... lol

amk

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
So they actually print the images on shower curtains? Did you provide the images or do they have stock ones?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts