1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Wow you have a pretty big yard to work with. Can't imagine the hours of set up. It came out great! It's fun to see it all come together in pictures after all these months. I like the clown heads on the posts alot. The Knife Throwing Wheel...now that's a photo to frame. Love it! Clever costume to go with it. Oh and now I regret not picking up a bunch of those long arms from the 99 cent store!

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your haunt is great. You sure do have a lot of stones. Great ideas. I don't do a scary theme, kids around here are kinda wimps, but I really like what you have done. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Thank you, mariem! Haha, did get a little carried away with making stones;) Haven't seen a ToTer around these parts in 15yrs. Our lots are all acres, so parents schlep their kids over to the next town where there are tract homes. Our haunt is a one-night-only affair for family & friends...so :rolleyes:no worries about being TOO creepy

Love the wall vault (?) I am not sure if that is the right name/term. It is very cool, and so original. Great haunt!! Thanks for sharing it!
Thanks, jenrens! Got the idea from Pinterest. The vault is lotsa bang for the buck!

Very cool. I bet you guy's had a great year.
Thanks, neighbor! Where are YOUR pics???

Wow you have a pretty big yard to work with. Can't imagine the hours of set up. It came out great! It's fun to see it all come together in pictures after all these months. I like the clown heads on the posts alot. The Knife Throwing Wheel...now that's a photo to frame. Love it! Clever costume to go with it. Oh and now I regret not picking up a bunch of those long arms from the 99 cent store!
Thank you, GoS:D Yes, an acre...setup on about half of that, plus garage & 4 rooms inside. The clown heads on posts idea came from TWISTEDUK~fell in love with his. If you're referring to the last pic, that's my son. He & his wife built that whole setup; board, lights, battery pack, costume. She was the knife thrower... they won Best Couples Costume. I was very proud:D Also got the arms/legs idea from a B/W photo I saw on Pinterest. Wanted to uplight for a creepier look..maybe next year.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
.....Thank you, GoS:D Yes, an acre...setup on about half of that, plus garage & 4 rooms inside. The clown heads on posts idea came from TWISTEDUK~fell in love with his. If you're referring to the last pic, that's my son. He & his wife built that whole setup; board, lights, battery pack, costume. She was the knife thrower... they won Best Couples Costume. I was very proud:D Also got the arms/legs idea from a B/W photo I saw on Pinterest. Wanted to uplight for a creepier look..maybe next year.

Yikes an acre! I wish I had a little of that to use. Your son is quite handsome, especially for a dead man, and his wife looked great as his wheel partner in death. I concur on "great couple" costume. It's so nice to see couples get into having fun with their costumes.

I remember Twisteduk's poles and you did him proud. They really came out well.

BTW did the wheel spin? I'm guessing the battery pack was for the lighting?

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Sorry Punkineater. I left you a ton of photo comments to look through and i'm only half way thru your album and will have to come back and finish the album. Great photography, lighting and prop set up. You did SO much I can't get over the amount of set up you did for this year.

Seriously guys, find the time to look through the album.

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yikes an acre! I wish I had a little of that to use. Your son is quite handsome, especially for a dead man, and his wife looked great as his wheel partner in death. I concur on "great couple" costume. It's so nice to see couples get into having fun with their costumes.

I remember Twisteduk's poles and you did him proud. They really came out well.

BTW did the wheel spin? I'm guessing the battery pack was for the lighting?
Aww, thank you! I think he's very handsome too;) His wife does an amazing job creativity & makeup wise! Yes, my two identical twin sons pull out all the stops for our party. They do me proud every year! No, the wheel didn't spin..yes, the battery pack was for lighting. I adore TWISTED's work & he's so generous with building tips~thank you for the wonderful compliment*head swells*:D

Sorry Punkineater. I left you a ton of photo comments to look through and i'm only half way thru your album and will have to come back and finish the album. Great photography, lighting and prop set up. You did SO much I can't get over the amount of set up you did for this year.

Seriously guys, find the time to look through the album.
Thank you for all the great photo comments, Spookie! Glad you enjoyed perusing the album:D:D

Wow, punkineater that is scary as crap! Great job. Congratulations you deserve a pat on the back! Your TOTs must have been absolutely elated. :D:D:D
heh heh, that's what I was going for, THL~thanks! A few people that attended said, "there's something wrong with you". I take that as a compliment, as well;) Nope, no ToTers. Our haunt is always a mid Oct. adults only party...my 'decor aesthetic' doesn't accommodate the little ones very well:eek:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
How did I not see this thread?! This is outstanding! Love all the circus elements and your graveyard is top notch! Nice lighting too!

Reactions: punkineater

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oops! I didn't see this thread, so I stalked your album. Then posted on your profile!
It's worth repeating myself. BRAVO!!!! It is so much fun and I can't believe how many FULL themes you had.
Impressive! Yes indeed.

Happy belated Halloween friend.
Are we ready to start next years? :D
Bwahahahaha! Funny girl, eh???

Thanks, Hilda & jdubbya!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts