1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for sharing this.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yay! I always look forward to the return of the monster cereals! Franken Berry has been my all time favorite cereal since it was first introduced! But it was only last year that I had my first bowl of Count Chocula. For anybody that doesn't know the whole story of the monster cereals, here's episode six of my YouTube channel, The Last Wanderer of Mars called, Wandering with the Count. Hope you like it.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,951 Posts
If I bought those cereals I'd have to feed it to the birds because neither me or my husband like cereal that changes your milk blueberry, strawberry or chocolate. We like milk flavoured milk with our cereal. So I don't usually buy them. I should just buy the boxes on Ebay.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Every year I look forward to Boo Berrys. By the end of the Halloween season I'm rationing the end of the Boo Berrys. I tend to do the same with the last box of thin mints after girl scout cookie season is over.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Every year I look forward to Boo Berrys. By the end of the Halloween season I'm rationing the end of the Boo Berrys. I tend to do the same with the last box of thin mints after girl scout cookie season is over.
Any one looking for these cereals, I found them at CVS. Last year I got them at Target, but I have not seen them there yet this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts