Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 597 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it is time for the Merry Reaper, as with the 2nd reaper, you must have 15 new posts, also, PLEASE, for your sake, AND for the sake of your reaper, please participate in the thread, even if just commenting once in a while,,, and make it easier by having picture, pinterest, or the like,

Also PLEASE let your reaper know when your gift arrives, and post pictures of it, people become concerned that their boxes got lost , which has happened in the past, So make sure you do that!!!!
so on with the dates:

here is the Official Sign up thread for the "MerryReaper"

Start of sign up:
Oct. 25, 1915

Ending date for sign up:
Nov. 14,2015

Shipping Deadline:

Dec. 12, 2015

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift can be Halloween related or Christmas items also,, depending on the likes list!

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your
reaper will want to know it arrived

7..if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved :
if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party,what type of Christmas you like etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!! Again, DETAILS!!!!!!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a Merry Reaper
as last year!!
Let the fun begin

·
Registered
901 Posts
I am going to be traveling for most of the month of December so am not sure if I can participate in this one. I will have to wait until it gets closer to the deadline to make the decision.

The Christmas reaper is a fun one to join. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't done it yet. And of course for all of those who have too but you guys already know what a blast it is.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have done 2 Secret Reapers now (squee!), but both have been before Halloween. Sadly I haven't even come around the forum much around Christmas (boo!), but I need to change that. Do most people ask for Halloween stuff still, or are there more Christmas requests for the Merry Reaper? Or is it pretty split? Is it a faux pas to be mainly interested in Christmas stuff, or should you try to have a Halloween-spin on your Want List? So curious!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,253 Posts
I have done 2 Secret Reapers now (squee!), but both have been before Halloween. Sadly I haven't even come around the forum much around Christmas (boo!), but I need to change that. Do most people ask for Halloween stuff still, or are there more Christmas requests for the Merry Reaper? Or is it pretty split? Is it a faux pas to be mainly interested in Christmas stuff, or should you try to have a Halloween-spin on your Want List? So curious!
so ask for both some ask for just christmas it is for what ever your taste is :) you should join this is my favorite one of all of them

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I asked these same questions when I did my first Merry Reaper, something about it confused me lol Some ask for Halloween, some just Christmas, some a mismash of both like Creepmas, and of course Krampus is always a big hit ( I love Krampus), if you ask for Christmas make the list just like you do for Halloween, describe your Christmas theme if you have one, which colors you use or don't like , if you want a Halloween spin on your Christmas stuff, some people like spooky Christmas and some ( like me for the most part) like straight up Christmasy Christmas. I agree with Saki, this one is my favorite for some reason. I wasn't going to join but I'm feeling particularly jolly.

·
Head Witch
2,872 Posts
Husband talked me into it I'm in. Hopefully this one won't turn out like the last 3.
Witch ornaments
creepy ornaments
zombie
body parts
DOD
Bones real or fake
Universal monsters
rocabilly
Krampus

Dislikes
cute
glitter