Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time of year for the krampus /Christmas card exchange
You can chose how many cards you like to send. They can be home made or store bought . Just reply to this thread will how many cards you want to send and if you prefer Krumpus/Christmas cards or either .
Send a pm to those who sign up and exchange information.
Now let's have some fun :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Ok, I'm about to sound stupid but thats nothing new....what is meant by krumpus? like krampus? lol sorry I seriously don't know. I've never participated in any of the card exchanges so I'm not up on the rules/ names/ plans ect.
I want in though so , I'm going to start with a limit of 20 ( might change this later) and I will ship anywhere.
yay ! Oh I'm ok with Christmas or Krampus or mixed.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'm about to sound stupid but thats nothing new....what is meant by krumpus? like krampus? lol sorry I seriously don't know. I've never participated in any of the card exchanges so I'm not up on the rules/ names/ plans ect.
I want in though so , as of right now I don't have a limit ( again not sure how this works so...) and I will ship anywhere.
yay ! Oh I'm ok with Christmas or Krumpus ( I think) or mixed.
lol I mean krampus sorry was on my phone when posting that and now can not edit title LOL

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
lol I mean krampus sorry was on my phone when posting that and now can not edit title LOL
lol thats ok, the original thread asking if there was going to be an exchange this year also called it Krumpus so I thought it was something I hadn't heard , some twist on krampus or just a slang word. thanks for the clarification !

edited to ask another question...can you change your limit if you see you can't keep up or do I need to declare my limit for sure now?

·
Registered
262 Posts
lol thats ok, the original thread asking if there was going to be an exchange this year also called it Krumpus so I thought it was something I hadn't heard , some twist on krampus or just a slang word. thanks for the clarification !

edited to ask another question...can you change your limit if you see you can't keep up or do I need to declare my limit for sure now?
You may change your limit as needed. On the last exchange several people ended up accepting more requests than they originally intended, or set a low limit and then later opened it up for more, and some people who originally had unlimited decided that they were done accepting requests once they reached a certain point. You may do whatever you need to do as budget and time constraints allow...just post on the thread if your status changes about accepting requests. The only thing that you would not want to do is agree to exchange with someone and then not send them a card.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Count me in for 20 I love any and all cards not picky so either will do.

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
450 Posts

Haha, sorry that was my bad. Apparently my iPad auto corrects it to Krumpus. Sorry!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts