Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
Every year we have an official indoor decor thread and I don't think anyone has started it yet so here we go.
I don't have a lot done yet so more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
boo, love your Poe vignette, looks perfect. I have the Poe bust too, doing a Poe theme and I hope mine looks as good.
Papa E, love the haunted village, where did you get the large house? and who is that standing in front of it? Michael?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great. I love the haunted house photo above the mantle.
love that scene booswife,cool spookytown setup papa!
boo, love your Poe vignette, looks perfect. I have the Poe bust too, doing a Poe theme and I hope mine looks as good.
Papa E, love the haunted village, where did you get the large house? and who is that standing in front of it? Michael?
That looks great! And also wanted to say good choice in your username.. love Ghost!
Thanks all! The Myers house is a small scale replica that a gentleman makes and sells. Standing in front is the 7" Michael Myers movie maniacs figure. Your setup is great Teresa.Macabre. Ghost is one of my favorite bands as well. Keep an eye out for how I'll incorporate Ghost into my Halloween theme this year.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Love what everyone's done so far. :) I'm still in the process of decorating though I've had the tree and a few other things out for a few weeks now! :D I just keep finding more and there's no way I'm going to get it all out this year!

1 - 20 of 196 Posts