Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
501 - 516 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hoping stores will have more quality items this year. Target and Spirit were just awful this year.
Man, i don't know about your store, but the Spirit halloween store in Cincinnati is freaking awesome. This year's theme is creepy subway station and they have some insane looking props.

I have to go back and take some pics to show. Totally insane.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
537 Posts

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
537 Posts
For anyone around the Chicago area you MUST checkout American Science & Surplus in Geneva. http://www.sciplus.com/ While they have very little "Halloween" decorations, you can get some authentic Science equipment and any other weird little piece of anything they have lying around. I'm adding some test tubes, beakers and bunsen burners to make my mad scientist lab even more realistic.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
JACK AND SALLY at Zulily.

I am not sure if this qualifies as merchandise in a store but......I was looking for a blouse at Zulily online and stumbled across all this totally cool Jack and Sally merchandise. Some of it is a little pricey but a lot of it I have never seen before. Here is the web page.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Good job on the skull. Me and the mrs hit up the after Halloween sales and today I bought what the dollar store had left.... got some
good stuff didnt take any pics.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just noticed a 6 foot animated mannequin on ebay with a total cost of $212. Started searching the web and found them offered as low as $112 but everybody is out of stock for some of the lower prices. Finally wound up with one from ledchristmaslightning for $165 with free shipping. I hated spending this much but I'm guessing that this is going to be one of the hard to find items for Halloween 2016. I'd like to maybe purchase one more and steampunk it up a bit in an effort to re-sell. Anybody know of these for less than the $165 I spent? Morbid Industries apparently sells to the public for a minimum $1000 purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimqAJsra5M

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
I remember those being sold on Spirit's website last year until they were sold out...wanted to get one for myself but I held back.
If memory serves me correctly I think they were 160-ish on Spirit as well.

501 - 516 of 516 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.