Halloween Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The calendar demands a new thread. Happy New Year everyone. Where has the time gone? Before you know it Halloween will be here again. Please share your general 2015 mdse finds here.

For newbies to Halloween Forum this is kind of the collect-all thread for non-major national chain store finds (with the major national chain stores like Home Goods, Dollar Tree, Target, etc getting their own threads for the year).

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
I picked up some yummy fall scented tea lights Tuesday @ michael's. THey had them in the CHristmas Isle. :rolleyes:

Reactions: icmonsters

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They just released the newest of the Crazy Bones collection. I want the spider and there are minis like the scorpion.

http://www.spidersoftheweb.com/inde...ath=73&zenid=797916138a5a8ad045dab17e33177a7a

http://www.crazybonezskeleton.com/productline.html

Thanks for the heads up. Some of those may end up being hard to find later in the season given how many new ones there are available now. Wow there's like a whole doggie grouping now. Glad to have the early opportunity to plan out any new members to my haunt. Not seeing the mini guys like the scorpion listed anywhere yet. I have a tomb scene and western scene where that could come into play.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Guys here is a life size by Gemmy For this year. Costume Outerwear Action figure

Also, there is a swamp stalker prop by sv, which is basically a combo of the corn stalker or swamp hag. Find a video of it on my youtube page or halloweenasylum's facebook page. They are releasing more videos, soon to be hd ones! I am SO excited for this year! And Gemmy BETTER make better props like they used to, such as Doctor Shivers or the Cursed Coffin.....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Looking forward to any newly released projection effects. Especially any by AtmosFear FX. Aside from Dminor's Rona the Ghost Maid, I find AtmosFear FX's products to be the best and most versatile ones available; love that they offer so many different options--especially vertical options vs. just horizontal ones. Couldn't have used the male ghost butler on Ghostly Apparitions, not easily, in a very slender window, without a vertical projector alignment option. Most projections seem to offer a horizontal mode only, best for picture / bay windows.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
1 - 20 of 516 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.