Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys its just about the half way mark until we hit the Halloween season! :D

So what are our hopes for this year's offerings from your favorite vendors?
I'm hoping to see all of Yankee Candles pumpkin offerings again. And I'd love it if someone could put out a nice licorice scent. So far the best I've come across is Witch's Brew from Scentsationals so I stocked up last year.

For me though it doesn't get any more Halloween than the spicy scent of patchouli. When that aroma hits me I am instantly transported to the Season of the Witch! :rolleyes:

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,582 Posts
Pumpkin and Apple scents, and the many variations of them, are my go to scents for Fall. I also like campfire/marshmallow scents and some of the Fall leaves scents. I usually get my scents from Bath & Body Works, and sometimes Yankee, too. In fact, a scent that is Pumpkin and Apple together is my favorite!

I stocked up on some Fall candles that went on clearance at B&BW after season last year, so I have a start already!

I don't know about specific vendors, but for me, the smell of pumpkin makes me think of Halloween every time! Caramel apple smell reminds me of Halloween too, but I think it would be a bit overkill for a candle.....
There is, actually, a Candied Apple wax cube scent by Better Homes and Gardens that I love and get every year. It's not too overkill at all, to me anyway. I like to use it close to Halloween!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not a candle or room scent, but last week I bought some apple-scented laundry detergent. Honeycrisp Apple, made by Method. Smells like...apples. lol. Limited edition scent--they do them in summer and for the holidays. The best one they ever had was a hand soap that was called Tomato Vine--smelled *exactly* like a tomato plant in the sun.

I'd love a candle that smells like burnt pumpkin lid or fog-machine fog, the two Halloween-associated scents which trigger that instant memory-association thing for me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a candle or room scent, but last week I bought some apple-scented laundry detergent. Honeycrisp Apple, made by Method. Smells like...apples. lol. Limited edition scent--they do them in summer and for the holidays. The best one they ever had was a hand soap that was called Tomato Vine--smelled *exactly* like a tomato plant in the sun.

I'd love a candle that smells like burnt pumpkin lid or fog-machine fog, the two Halloween-associated scents which trigger that instant memory-association thing for me.
I may have to buy that and save it for the fall!!! Method has great seasonally fragranced soaps etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pumpkin and Apple scents, and the many variations of them, are my go to scents for Fall. I also like campfire/marshmallow scents and some of the Fall leaves scents. I usually get my scents from Bath & Body Works, and sometimes Yankee, too. In fact, a scent that is Pumpkin and Apple together is my favorite!

I stocked up on some Fall candles that went on clearance at B&BW after season last year, so I have a start already!

There is, actually, a Candied Apple wax cube scent by Better Homes and Gardens that I love and get every year. It's not too overkill at all, to me anyway. I like to use it close to Halloween!
You'd probably enjoy apple pumpkin then....:confused:

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Well guys its just about the half way mark until we hit the Halloween season! :D

So what are our hopes for this year's offerings from your favorite vendors?
I'm hoping to see all of Yankee Candles pumpkin offerings again. And I'd love it if someone could put out a nice licorice scent. So far the best I've come across is Witch's Brew from Scentsationals so I stocked up last year.

For me though it doesn't get any more Halloween than the spicy scent of patchouli. When that aroma hits me I am instantly transported to the Season of the Witch! :rolleyes:

:)Try Son-N-Suds on Etsy. She has a terrific anise & clove candle, that is also offered in wax melts. I found her through Pumpkinrot's website, he posted about how wonderful her products are and how the anise & clove smell just like Halloween. Guess what? He is absolutely right. You will love the scent and her Pumpkin Chai is also one of my favs. BTW, she is lovely to deal with.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,582 Posts
:)Try Son-N-Suds on Etsy. She has a terrific anise & clove candle, that is also offered in wax melts. I found her through Pumpkinrot's website, he posted about how wonderful her products are and how the anise & clove smell just like Halloween. Guess what? He is absolutely right. You will love the scent and her Pumpkin Chai is also one of my favs. BTW, she is lovely to deal with.
I can't find this name on Etsy...do you have a link?

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,796 Posts
Oh thank you for the recommendation!! I'm going over to check it out!

EDIT: Oh shucks. Neither of those listed in stock right now. Maybe closer to the season.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh I'm trying this out. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 323 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.