Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Everyone hopefully everyone had a great Halloween 2015 I am in Chicago it was rainy and cold for most of Halloween I live in a condo I usually put props out on the balcony but could not due to the rain and wind and cold :( We decided to put props inside our condo and inside the entire building it was a great success everyone thought they were amazing and cost a fortune I even got some people saying I should run a haunted house lol.. Maybe someday I took some pics of the props. Some I made but most I bought like from Midnight studios FX Kyle did an amazing job on the props for sure, I only have some unit 70 props and some from spirit Halloween.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks we should of took a video some props are animated like the zombie, zombie in stockade in chains, and the fortune tellers Ouija boards planchette moved around the board, we also have the chair screamer animatronic. Mines was custom with a different head and hands! Same movement though as the video.

Attachments

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats pretty cool! I love seeing Kyle's stuff used in haunts. I have few and far between of midnight studios items but yours blows me out of the water!

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i have some of Pat magees stuff, the wolf being one of them. the nazi demon from AWIL I am still waiting on my Thriller werecat from Pat. I have the head from the twilight zone movie creature of the airplane scene, the John Landis remake that was done by midnight studios. I do have some items similar to yours but half busts that i use for halloween. I cant afford the full size versions like yours. That chair screamer ever since i saw one in a video from transworld I have wanted one so bad !! That would be the ultimate scare for my haunt. i love it.:D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where'd you get the scalped man? I've seen him in several haunted houses and been eyeing him for years! Would love to see what you'd put together for a yard display! :D
The prop your talking about comes from a company called Unit70 studios. Here is the link for the non animated version of him http://products.unit70.com/Product.aspx?Product=It%27s+Not+Brain+Surgery&ProductID=anlzIiYBhncjnwE0t1%2fhtQ%3d%3d

I have always the props that this company makes, but from what I have heard there is a hell of wait time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts