Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Mine just got those mini desk-top 5 LED lights with an adjustable ~7" goose-neck. They take 3 AA batteries and since they are LEDs, a piece of colored cellophane makes for easy accent lighting. I will also use them at work- so I bought 10 of 'em!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
got a tray of the mini plants...now trying to decide what to make out of them. i have a ton of eyeballs. they are a nice softer plastic with good paint by themselves but i think i'll repaint them anyway...i see wrapped floral wire in this project, some moss, bugs, OH.......i forgot something when i got these and my husband ran back into the dt to pick them up for me....eyelashes...those girls at the checkout had a time with him...haha

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a tray of the mini plants...now trying to decide what to make out of them. i have a ton of eyeballs. they are a nice softer plastic with good paint by themselves but i think i'll repaint them anyway...i see wrapped floral wire in this project, some moss, bugs, OH.......i forgot something when i got these and my husband ran back into the dt to pick them up for me....eyelashes...those girls at the checkout had a time with him...haha
still have not seen the mini plants here hope we get them would be great for my witches lair

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
saki, i want to see what you do with your plants when you get them. im really into curiousities right now and working with alot of clay thangs...lol experimenting.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Dang, I passed up on some small planter type thing today at a thrift store that had a made on each place you could label. Just may have to go back for them and add some of these plants.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts