Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the reaper/victim excitement, I didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle, but I checked the date for last year's start date, & it was 8/19 as well, so without further ado.......

Let the card exchanging begin! Post if you want to exchange with folks, then pm the people who say they want to participate to exchange addresses. If you have any card limits (like no out-of-the-country or a number limit), I'd mention that too.....

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
I've participated the last two years and had lots of fun. :) I can't commit yet until I have an idea of when the little one's surgery is and should find that out next week.

if anyone has my address from last year and wants to send one, I'll do my best to see that you get a card in return. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would like to participate. This seems a little more do-able for a first timer than reaper. I'm in for 15, USA only. Looking forward to it, when do folks typically start sending cards out? How do you know which users to PM for addresses? Sorry for the newbie questions. :)

·
Spider Maven
1,469 Posts
I'm in. This is my favorite thing!

No limit. Will ship anywhere.

PM Me!

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Halloweena, I would agree - if you're a newbie, the card exchange is a good way to "get your feet wet", as it were. Basically, you can PM anyone who gives a shout-out on this forum who mentions that they're in & want to send out cards - so PM away! :D Y'all will exchange addresses and be set....

As to your other question, usually everybody tries to send out their cards so that people are getting them in time for Halloween or before, but most of us aim for the first week of October or so - that way if something gets lost in the mail, we have time to send out a replacement.

And have fun - this is really a blast! We've got some really creative people on this thread, you'll be amazed at the Halloween spirit coming through your mailbox!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow, just signed on to 5 exchange requests in my inbox, thank you everyone, I am looking forward to it! And thank you also for your insight.

Already started on my cards.... tehee... :D

1 - 20 of 453 Posts