Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a thread for this yet, so I'm sorry if I missed one somewhere. I made a quick stop at the Big Lots by my work on the way home tonight. They had some stuff I though people might be interested in. They had these planter hangers I think they were called.. 48", 72", and 84" tall, some with straight poles, some twisted, some with pointed metal tops, others with solar lights. Some had iron scrollwork coming off one side, others had it on both sides. So there were probably 20 variations available of them with the different sizes, pole style, solar light style, etc. The 48" without solar was $14, the 84" with solar was $20 if I remember right. They were metal, and about 4" from the bottom it had the piece that comes out 6" then turns downward, to help stabilize it in the ground. So they are meant to be put into the lawn/ground.

There were some maybe 10" tall 2-tone cherebum that were $15, black metal chandeliers with led candles that were $35 I think. White pool noodles with different color leds that did different light modes. They were around 48" and were $10. They also had 24" tall pedestals/columns for gazing balls (or whatever you'd want to put on them) for $20.

Iron Product Metal Tree Plant
Cage Iron Product Metal Pet supply
Iron Room Metal Plant

Figurine Statue Sculpture Stone carving Fictional character

Botany Leaf Tree Design Organism

Product Book Publication Shelf Room

Column Stone carving Baluster Architecture Carving

·
Monster Collector
3,388 Posts
We actually picked up one of the larger LED Lamp shaker hooks a couple weeks back. I didn't see the pedestals when we were there. May go back and check. I can paint one up to use for our Mummy scene.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.