Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, we started off just running the power for lights, set up the corn stalks and from there we just couldn't stop. You know how it is.
We decided to go with a cohesive theme this year throughout the yard instead of doing areas dedicated to their own and decided on scarecrows, corn and pumpkins.

Innocent enough.....

We are far from done but I figured I would post what we got done so far and enjoy every ones feedback.
I will also keep thread updated as we progress so stay tuned!

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Great looking set up so far!

I'd kill to have a front yard that big to play with.

I'd also kill to not have to mow it 9 months out of the year.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great job on the scarecrows! I'm only this far into the 2014 set-up! Staging of many pieces from only 3 of the 4 monuments. Set-up begins this Tuesday! IMG_0567.jpg

·
Registered
897 Posts
Alright folks, we started off just running the power for lights, set up the corn stalks and from there we just couldn't stop. You know how it is.
We decided to go with a cohesive theme this year throughout the yard instead of doing areas dedicated to their own and decided on scarecrows, corn and pumpkins.

Innocent enough.....

We are far from done but I figured I would post what we got done so far and enjoy every ones feedback.
I will also keep thread updated as we progress so stay tuned!
It looks good. Can't wait to see it done.

Marie

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I'm with Skid on this, your yard is just BEGGING to be haunted, and that big ole' tree, that's awesome. Is that an Elm, a Walnut or what? It's gotta be 100 years old!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As promised, here is the first update and thank you for all the kind words!
We have put up our Giant scarecrow who's size truly is intimidating. Example is the wifey standing next to him.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow!! They look amazing and terrifying, I bet your going to have some scared TOTs this year!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts