Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, so this year I am kind of swaying towards doing a gothic manor theme for my yard haunt .. although I am obsessed with the look of gothic architecture and gothic designs I am not really sure how to execute the theme in a yard. I was thinking for my porch I could do parlour type room but other then that I am low on ideas. if any of you have any ideas or advice for me I would really appreciate it! I have been looking through old threads and posts on pinterest but if you find any pictures for inspiration/ideas send them over! thank you :)

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,090 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
matrixmom, thanks for the help! those pictures are some great inspiration but I'm unsure if I want to do a graveyard again honestly. I realize that a graveyard is essential to a gothic theme but I was hoping to stay away from one this year (which makes the whole gothic theme very hard). I'm going to have to keep searching around for ideas, thanks again for your help! :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I used lampshade covers, black curtains everywhere one could be put, creepy cloth over furniture and curtains, granny's mirror with a ghost decal, black birds, gargoyles,and black candelabra. Costumes were Victorian maid and butler.

IMG_0078.jpg IMG_0019.jpg IMG_0037.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts