Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10728 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a d dedicated 2014 Yankee Candle Boney Bunch thread.
Here are some of the websites posted last year that maybe helpful.

https://sites.google.com/site/boneybunchyankeecandle/ Boney Bunch photos and info

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5808784...7627766950310/ Boney Bunch Pumpkin People

http://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/pool/ Boney Bunch flickr group

http://www.youtube.com/user/yankeeca...?feature=watch Yankee candle youtube video channel with 5 Boney Bunch videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHA_aZyT6T0 2011 Boney Bunch youtube video

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Thanks for making our new 2014 YC home, Kitty! Guess I'll be the first to dive into our fresh new Yankee lounge and post a link to some YC news I found while trolling for sightings of any new prototypes that might be coming this year (no luck there so far, darn it!) Is it bad that I'm already thinking about the 2014 Boney Bunch collection? LOL! ;) I sure hope my store isn't one of the ones they're talking about closing. I have another one I can visit, but it's not as close, and having a YC store almost in my back yard is just so convenient...not to mention an "enabler" to my on-going Yankee addiction. Can't wait for the new Boneys this year!

http://www.masslive.com/business-news/index.ssf/2014/02/post_60.html

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I can't wait until I can add more to my collection this August! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for making our new 2014 YC home, Kitty! Guess I'll be the first to dive into our fresh new Yankee lounge and post a link to some YC news I found while trolling for sightings of any new prototypes that might be coming this year (no luck there so far, darn it!) Is it bad that I'm already thinking about the 2014 Boney Bunch collection? LOL! ;) I sure hope my store isn't one of the ones they're talking about closing. I have another one I can visit, but it's not as close, and having a YC store almost in my back yard is just so convenient...not to mention an "enabler" to my on-going Yankee addiction. Can't wait for the new Boneys this year!

http://www.masslive.com/business-news/index.ssf/2014/02/post_60.html
it's not bad spookywolf cause I'm ready too!!! am looking online for any news. nothing so far.....

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
BTW, how do we go about getting our Boney Bunch thread moved out of the "Links" section and put in the General Forum discussions as it was last year?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to place this 2014 Yankee Candle Boney Bunch thread into to General Forum but the HF said

Actually, A group of links should be put in the "links" section as it
is not content.
The general section should not be used to re-direct people off the
site. This is primarily to help fight spam.
The Halloween Network

·
Registered
557 Posts
I love that there is a new thread! I'm Back! My old username was pinkie1205 but I couldn't for the life of me get it to log in...requested new passwords etc. and it just wouldn't work, SO I just made a new name. I thought this name (weenbaby) was my username here anyway but I guess not...Anyway...(rambling)

I'm so excited to see sneek peeks of the new boneys! I just told my mom today I couldn't wait for the release party. I adore Fall and even though the boneys come out in very early fall (September right?) it just gets me ready for the season.

Today we went to a Yankee Candle outlet (forgot they exist) and we got some new boneys we didn't have. My mom got a prom queen and king that I don't remember seeing last year. It holds 2 small votives. Good thing was, they were all half off! I also got some of my witches brew. It was funny because they had to bring the stuff out from the back. Apparently they keep it back there until the season starts because no one really wants it during the summer. If you guys have a YC outlet in your area go check it out!

·
Registered
644 Posts
There are still quite a few boneys from last year on the YC website for 50% off. I know several of us waited last year for a deeper discount which never happened. However it may be a good place to start for anyone who missed out or changed their minds about certain pieces.

Also if anyone either has an extra 2011 witch with the LED ball or knows of somewhere it is selling at a reasonable price please let me know. I bought one somewhere in the ballpark of $30 last year on ebay. It arrived damaged and I was out money shipping it back. :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
I saw some on the website after I did a search to see pictures of previous years.

I didn't know they released more after the initial release last year :( This ghosts are so freaking cute but go for so much on eBay (well more than I think they're worth anyway...)

I'm thinking about spending all my money buying some now because the prices on eBay are better when they're NOT in season. I guess I do run the risk of them coming damaged.

Doesn't insurance cover that type of thing anyway? If they ship priority it comes with $50 insurance automatically.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Been thinking there were leaks by now last year or in June so got boneys on the brain now. So anyways googled and shows for Williamsburg store a Polly celebration of the 2014 boney bunn release and its August 2nd. Dunno if knew about that yet so heads up

·
Registered
557 Posts
Last year my husband threw a fit about my boneys. I think his mother put it in his head that since they were Halloweenish I couldn't keep them up all year. So my husband put them away and broke a few of them in the process. He is the type of person who doesn't care too much about other peoples possessions.
Well I got boneys on my brain so they're coming out. I don't see them as decorations, I see them as a collection. I want to look at them and not all the junk that is cluttered on the shelf where they sat.
I'm not doing my full display with creepy cloth (I have a toddler) but I am getting a few of my boneys out.
I don't know which ones he broke so I'm guess I will be checking that out too. Hope it's not too many.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That really stinks. My husband doesn't say anything about them being out all year (a select few the goth farmers, couple in bed) but does not like that I have so many. I just packed them all away nice and nearly and took 3 xlarge totes. Wish had all out but kids here too and no where safe

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ohhh! Look!!!!!!!!!!1
BY THE WAY! Thank you Kristina for sharing some info:
Yankee Candle has listed it's boney release party date for the flagship stores!

" It will be all spooks and chills as we celebrate the 2014 Boney Bunch Release Party!
August 2, 2014 10:15am-12pm
Dip Your Own Boney Bunch Candle*Small Fee Applies.
While Supplies Last."

AH! CAN YOU STAND THE WAIT!??

From Boney Bunch Love on Facebook.

LOL, just saw the 1 after all the !!!!!!!. Can't you tell I was excited?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 10728 Posts