Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sleep with one eye open
588 Posts
Those are great looking zombies . Every prop looks incredible . Love the crunching leaves sound of you walking through the graveyard , makes a good soundtrack . As StanFam3 said , I also thought the Twisty clown was a real person , I kept waiting for him to blink in the video .

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Those are great looking zombies . Every prop looks incredible . Love the crunching leaves sound of you walking through the graveyard , makes a good soundtrack . As StanFam3 said , I also thought the Twisty clown was a real person , I kept waiting for him to blink in the video .
Glad I'm not the only one confused by that!!! I thought due to this poster's other thread about Twisty, that it was a costume. I never knew it was a prop!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one confused by that!!! I thought due to this poster's other thread about Twisty, that it was a costume. I never knew it was a prop!!!
I cannot believe this whole time I thought Twisty was a costumed man. I was super jealous before, now I'm just speechless. Incredible job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts