Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The past few years we have been setting up a haunted trail every year at the state park behind our campsite. We've been adding more and more every year and this year we a going to be sponsored by the park. We won't make any money of course but they are letting us use a cabin and one if their actual trails for it free. Previously we had no theme. Just a bunch of different "rooms" so there has been mych debate over whether we should bag what we had and go more cohesive. We settled on a Cajun Cannibal theme (since we are in south Louisiana). I think most of our existing props can easily be re-imagined. What are y'alls feelings on cohesiveness? Any suggestions for the one we're thinking about? We make almost all our own stuff, this is a labor of love for sure.

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
In Louisiana, the Cajun Cannibal theme definitely fits; butcher shop, cooking fire, body parts on a spit, bloody aprons. You could also do some voodoo themed areas, swamp creatures, gators, giant spiders...kind of deviates from your main theme, but there are a lot of possibilities with a haunted trail in Louisiana.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Sounds great.....lots of options. I agree with Abunai, voodoo, swamp creatures, pumpkinhead............I think it will all fit in with your cannibal theme

1 - 5 of 5 Posts