Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i as i sit here waiting for my next class to start i thought it would be a great time to start the 2014 haunt thread that i normally to to update you all on what my haunt is up to. It's also great for everyone else to post some projects or idea they are working on because i love seeing what you guys are working on for 2014. This years theme for the manor is going to be a haunted circus in 3D the plans are to have some tents and make the porch look like one huge tent. also will do brick walls and some giant eyeball like the darkness has. So a pic will follow for the Circus logo and so on as i start and finish projects, feel free to post what your planning or working on.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i just acquired 3 rodless cylinders (30" - 41" stroke) i'm thinking about hanging one from the ceiling and suspending something under it with fishing line. hanging one vertically on a wall and attach a body that would raise straight up. and the largest one attaching my 180 degree rotary actuator to it.

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of today i have my cauldron creep built(might make adjustments in the PVC frame and paint it but as of now he is done. Also have done 2 of my 3D brick Panels. Praying the rain lets up for me to cut the archway in the other panel this weekend.

Attachments

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok update.. I got the archway cut. and all panels are painted.. Mr creeper got his frame painted also painted his nose and eyes so it's much darker than when i got it. I did finish the Big circus tent picture to be uploaded later. pics of the 3 panels and video for creeper will be done soon.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts