Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I work at Giant Eagle, we got in the Great Lakes Octoberfest Tuesday. Was told the Sam Adams should ship either tomorrow or next week.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
This isn't really a beer, but I thought I'd post about it anyway, because it works well for Fall/Harvest. I have wanted this, for the bottle, for awhile now. The bottle art is awesome for Halloween/Fall decor in my kitchen. My husband likes Angry Orchard, so he decided to try it so I could have the bottle. The taste definitely wasn't what we were expecting. It's hard to explain...it's a hard cider...and it's a wine, lol. It's more wine, to me, than hard cider...and it's a very dry one. We don't really care for wine, but if you like dry wines and you like hard cider, you will probably like this. I wish I could get a better pic of the bottle...it has a faint, upraised design all the way around behind the scarecrow print that I just cannot photograph. Very cool to collect.

20140724_210041 (256x500).jpg 20140724_210105 (358x500).jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had the Jack-o Traveler Shandy tonight....the best pumpkin beer I have had in terms of drinkability. Nice pumpkin flavor with a good hit of citrus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts