Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
581 - 600 of 880 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Man of man we have got a GREAT haul these last few days!!!!!

Ross in League City, Texas
Ohhh my gosh, that Cemetery gate, sign, not sure what to call it, is awesome! How much was it?

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Believe the price was $24.99. If I had seen those at my store I would not have been able to resist buying!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think Labor Day weekend or the weekend after is when most stores start to put their stuff out. I have seen stuff in Big Lots and Dollar General already though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I work at Big Lots corporate headquarters and I know they've starting sending stuff out to our stores. I saw some of the Halloween merch in pre-production and we have some nice stuff this year. All garden stuff is on clearance so I've stocked up on edging fencing to use around graves in the cemetery, as well as LED lanterns (really nice antique-looking ones!). BL also has shepherd hooks on clearance, which I use to hang lanterns around the cemetery.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Me and Rose went out to dinner the other night to meet another boat captain named Lorretta, and I found this...

Next paycheck, I'll be back. 'Specially since their meatloaf ain't half bad!
Somehow the video didn't play last night when I posted it. :confused: Might have had something to do with the rum. Captain Morgan is quite a trickster, after all. But anyway, here it is. :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Loved your video! I actually have something similar to that, that I bought several years ago at Sam's Club. There were 3 of them that sang different songs. 1 was the purple people eater and I think there was a ghost and a frankenstein monster. Gotta ask the kids if those are still hanging around in the toy boxes somewhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was in Walgreens Saturday; they did not have anything out. I asked the manager when he would be stocking Halloween items and he said they should start putting it out September 22nd. I was so bummed! September 22? He clearly is not a Halloween fan because he was kind of rude about it.

581 - 600 of 880 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.