Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
541 - 560 of 880 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
Couldn't find a hobby lobby thread. I'm sure I'm just over looking it. They had two little end caps out but they are coming!

Attachments

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
And as promised I got more kirklands pics. I'm totally jealous of anyone who buys the initial Jack o lanterns. They don't carry the letter E.

Attachments

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Going to check out Ross, TJ Maxx & Kirklands tomorrow. Need to do some shopping at Sam's & hit the vet's on my way home for cat food. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm so excited that I finally located lanterns I've been looking for at Tractor Supply on clearance! It's fun to walk up to something when it's not even on your mind. I went to get cat food and got these really cool lanterns for my pirate scenes. View attachment 208217
I never even THINK about Tractor Supply for anything and there is one about a mile from my house - have to check it out this weekend!

·
Registered
41 Posts

By chance do you remember how much the "your love is better than pumpkin flavored anything" sign was? My bf and I have a running joke about how I'm in love with pumpkin... I'd love to hang this up, lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not sure if anyone else has already seen/posted this. But Dollar General now has Halloween stuff out! I didn't have my phone on me in the store or I'd have gotten pics. I'll go back in tomorrow and do that. I got these swords($4) and knives($1) and also a couple decorations for my classroom($1)
image.jpg

541 - 560 of 880 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.