Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yes I think you've done it!! Wow . . . great haunt and I enjoyed the videos . . . nice!

GiggleingGhost

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I loved the intro to your first video. ;) Great job! Your light show is one of the best I've ever seen, and your props are excellent too!

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,162 Posts
Your cemetery looks very real and true to life, along with the pillars, size of the tombstones etc. Awesome. I gotta say- my fave is that gravedigger!! what awesome movement. Your entrance sign projection is pretty unique too. The editing on your first video was so much fun to watch. Really great work.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I enjoyed watching set up and take down, prop building, and especially your sense of humor in the beginning after the garage door opened! Your stones are great, and I like that zombie scrambling out of the coffin. I want to learn how to make one. Fabulous light show!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Oh Man I seen that Grave digger & got all excited, thank goodness I took the time to go see your videos......I was gettin ready to send you a message to please put him in the tutorial section of the forum. Your yard is just wonderful & the props movements are good too! Love the lighting. Interested in teaching a class here in the online prop building group? If so let me know & I'll answer any questions you may have.

the Muffster

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great work! Thank you for sharing your video. You made a lot of wonderful props! Did you say you just made all this for the first time this year?
I made most of the props this year. The only animated ones from last year were the FCG and the ground zombie. The cemetery last year was small with only 8 tombstones and I had the columns/gate in front of the garage. We moved into our house last July so I scrambled to get that done and so this year, I built all the other animated props and the rest of the tombstones. Plus this was my first stab at a light show so there was a learning curve there too LOL. I wanted to use the lighting of the tombstones for the lightshow but I didn't want to outline them with string lights like you typically see. That's why I went with the individual spotlights. Glad I did too! Thank you all for the kind compliments!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts