Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any news on this years line of Frightronics from Distortions Unlimited? I know the Houston Halloween show is today so i'm expecting info to come out any day now. If anyone is at the convention and has info, or if anyone at all knows anything about this years line please let us know!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Haven't seen anything yet. I'm hoping there's some good stuff being shown from everyone. I know Trick or Treat Studios has started with a bang.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will post the videos as soon as i get them uploaded on my youtube channel.I think there might be some more but some of my pics got deleted so I will post everything tomorrow. Were uploading tons of pics on our Facebook page. So you can check there too.

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post the videos as soon as i get them uploaded on my youtube channel.I think there might be some more but some of my pics got deleted so I will post everything tomorrow. Were uploading tons of pics on our Facebook page. So you can check there too.

View attachment 190314

View attachment 190315

View attachment 190316

View attachment 190317

View attachment 190318
Were these props from the Distortions booth or the Morris Costumes booth? Distortions usually lets Morris Costumes display the new Frightronics for the year while the Distortions booth usually shows off their newer, more expensive props. These look great! I'd love to see the pricing.

F

·
0 Posts
Do the last two have a shaking motion like some of the other frightronics?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
links don't work for me either I like that girl with no eyes and open wide mouth. Idk what that guy in white shirt and black pants with glasses is suppose to be?

F

·
0 Posts
I'm not "Brothers Crypt" but I believe the pieces they're referring to are the two pics I've attached. (They have them on their FB page)

:D

Sid

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
yea distortions posted a pic of the michsael myers At the end of last year saying there making them for trick r treat studios

·
Registered
39 Posts
price on the corpses and half groundbreaker???

The corpses on our site will be $189.99 each.

The death rising animated prop will be $334.99.

They should be up in the next couple of days for pre-order.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The death rising prop is nice. Its good that Distortions is finally experimenting with some other motions besides rocking and vibrating at least. Wish the prop had a pause at the top and bottom of the rise, but otherwise the motion is good. The price however is pretty bad, given that it's a much smaller prop. Justifying spending $340 for a full body lifesize animated prop is one thing, justifying paying the same amount for a head,shoulders, arms and hands is harder to do. That's probably not fair to distortions, given the cost of producing the two is likely similar, but all the same, it just seems like too much.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The death rising prop is nice. Its good that Distortions is finally experimenting with some other motions besides rocking and vibrating at least. Wish the prop had a pause at the top and bottom of the rise, but otherwise the motion is good. The price however is pretty bad, given that it's a much smaller prop. Justifying spending $340 for a full body lifesize animated prop is one thing, justifying paying the same amount for a head,shoulders, arms and hands is harder to do. That's probably not fair to distortions, given the cost of producing the two is likely similar, but all the same, it just seems like too much.
I can tell you there prices have went up a little bit this year.

I also really like The death rising prop. I have a zombie cemetery at my house so I will probably get that for myself. Lol.

I like the corpse bodies they have this year too. We will have some discounts later on so I will be sure to post those when we have them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts