Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple videos of my Halloween display for this year. I have really only been doing this for a couple years, so its really small and basic compared to alot on here. I hope that it can grow and get bigger and better as time goes on. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the videos, and feel free to comment on them on youtube or on here. Thanks! Josh

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,162 Posts
Josh looks really good - lighting looks great too. I like the lightning in the tree, and the coffiin is perfect. It maybe the movie, sometimes it doesnt capture the full effect but flickering candles and the strobe in the mausoleum seemed to be competing with each other. Maybe keep the candles solid or actually use smaller watt flicker bulbs, and keep only the strobe. The mausoleum itself was pretty well made too. I think you did an awesome job.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Great job. I'd be super proud of all the ingenuity and work involved to make all that happen. The mausoleum looks like a lot of work just by itself. And that lightning/corpse effect is terrific.

What technique did you use for the light flicker circuit for the breathing grave?...in case I want "borrow" it. It's great! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts