Halloween Forum banner

2014 card exchange thread

39K views 567 replies 76 participants last post by  bethene 
#1 ·
Here we go, the card thread that everyone is anxious for...... Post if you want to exchange with folks, then pm the people who say they want to participate to exchange addresses.

Hope that makes sense.

I am not sure what I am going to do as far as how many I want to do this year... I don't have it in me to hand made this year....

#197 ·
Lets see we have Dark Chocolate, Chocolate, S'mores, Banana Pudding, Heath, Butterfingers, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Zebra Caramel ( Caramel with white chocolate and Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt), Key Lime Pie, Cookies and Cream. and that is just the chocolate section. We 70 flavors in all. But I love the Dill Pickle Best

#202 ·
we are going to make the postal service very busy soon!!!!!!
now they need to make hallowe'en stamps!!!!!
i do get mine from zazzle BUT pay more
so everyone can have hallowe'en stamps!!!!!

#204 ·
I have blown my budget on card supplies, and loving every minute of it! PS, I bought a pack of 40 cards and only have 15 to send out as of yet ;) *hint*

#209 ·
Hay Spookybella977 we have Chicago also. as well as EXTRA CHICAGO. ( extra cheesy and extra buttery Caramel) lets see we made Sea salt Caramel, Mac and Cheese, Loaded Baker Potato, Chili Lime, Dr. Pepper, Orange, Cinnamon, Banana, Cherry, spicy buffalo, and blue cheese today.

#210 ·
I've also tried to get the post office to make Halloween stamps. I used to work there but they would not let me print the design I wanted, which was a skull and crossbones with a big" Z " for Zettle but they would not print it. Too scary. That year I bought all the old Edgar Allen Poe stamps and added an extra for the postage balance.

#212 ·
the usps does have the poe stamps again and years ago i got the bat ones they had but sadly they do not have hallowe'en or even fall ones.
i do get mine from zazzle and pay a lot more but its worth it to get the smiles across the states and the pond when my fellow hallowe'en peeps get their cards!
they see the hallowe'en stamp and they know!!!!

#220 ·
bought all the rest of my card-related stuff today (except for the stamps), now I just have to wait for my next day off to put it all together....

I'm hoping that my out-of-the-country cards will go out by the 15th or so, & the in-the-states cards will be mailed Oct. 1st.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.