Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 568 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Greetings fellow pumpkin lovers.

I feel like at 15 pages i've joined late, but as the temperature has only just dropped in this past few days i've just started gearing back up for Halloween and come back here.

I can do 15 cards, and will ship to the US/Canada, as being in England there's not a lot of market for people here haha.

I don't have time to go through the entire thread and message people right now but if anyone would like to send to England and receive a vintage english halloween card please feel free to PM me in the mean time.

Thanks guys, glad to be back for the season :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
its never to late for the card exchange dan!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've been busy with work this week, but I just got a chance to respond to pm's. So if you've been waiting for my answer, sorry! But I should have answered you now. If not, shoot me another message, i'll be on later tonight to double check. I also still have some spots open !

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
Hey guys! I know I am late here. But hey hit me up if you wanna exchanges cards. It will me and my Mom (Silver Lady). PM and we shall get the ball rolling. So far... no limits and anyone who wants exchange, do not matter where you live. You shall get a little Halloween loving.
Already started feeling the pressure of Halloween and also the joy too!

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
I have Halloween Forum address book I keep for this purposes. :)

Hallowmas, that's adorable! I'm so boring - I just use 3x5 cards to write the online name on one side, the real name & address on the other......& then as they come in, I check it off on the front. Your notebook idea might be a better one for me, though, especially since I tend to swap cards with a lot of the same people for other holidays (like Xmas & the Vampire Valentines).

·
Registered
458 Posts
i will start sending mine out as early as next week... sorry to disappoint on them not being handmade.. however .. my brother and mother have both been in the hospital and i have 2 weddings ( 1 of which i am photographing for my cousin) that was sprung on me out of no where .. and my anniversary where i will be gone for a week to the beach in the middle of october :) !!!!!!! WITH ALL of that being said... i hope to get started on next year early... :) !!! ohhhhh and i am ordering a whole set of the cards that im sending out just to keep for myself.. i personally think they are beautiful.. ( i mean scary) ...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Since I can't see my sent messages for some reason, I think my phone auto corrected my Apt # to Dr instead D1

So for anyone I emailed my address it's not: Apt Dr it's Apt D1 :)

Sorry!

141 - 160 of 568 Posts