Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Very dangerous! There is going to be one that is 0 miles from my house!!! Usually, I only have to drive about 5 miles, but 0?? OMG! OH, I also see 2 others that will be close by, but they say "Gallery Store - Limited Decoration". What is that? These stores are in very high-income areas so it kind of surprises me. I would think the big stores would be in those areas.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Three of them this year, one with limited decorations will be in our mall. The other two are within a 10 minute drive. Last year they had opened in late August so thinking this will hold true again. Always fun to go in and look around.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Very dangerous! There is going to be one that is 0 miles from my house!!! Usually, I only have to drive about 5 miles, but 0?? OMG! OH, I also see 2 others that will be close by, but they say "Gallery Store - Limited Decoration". What is that? These stores are in very high-income areas so it kind of surprises me. I would think the big stores would be in those areas.
Well, I assume you must be living in an unoccupied storefront - the screaming props and customers may make it difficult to get in an afternoon nap, but maybe they'll give you a resident discount? :D

Seriously, though, I've never heard of a "Gallery" store - hopefully they'll still have some decent stuff.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well, I assume you must be living in an unoccupied storefront - the screaming props and customers may make it difficult to get in an afternoon nap, but maybe they'll give you a resident discount? :D

Seriously, though, I've never heard of a "Gallery" store - hopefully they'll still have some decent stuff.
Lol. No, but I live down the street from the shopping center where it's going. Not quite a mile away. Dangerous financially all the same.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,156 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
For those of you with no location coming up- I saw the sign for the local Spirit here a couple weeks ago so I know where it's going in, but it's not listed on the store locator. So they obviously don't have all locations listed yet.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I actually peered into the window of one of the locations near me, and it looks like clowns are featuring big - they had a huge clown face archway with spinning spiral eyes set up, along with some other circusy displays I couldn't see as clearly. Can't say I'm too excited about the clowns, but the production values of the displays looked pretty high.

F

·
0 Posts
1 within 77.38 miles

1 within 81.33 miles

1 within 96.36 miles

I guess it is a good thing...like I need more stuff. More wonderful, creepy, scary stuff. :(

However, I still need to make a the pilgrimage at some point; it isn't Halloween without a trip to Spirit. (I will be trademarking that, btw. Spirit can pay me in animated lifesize if they want to use it.)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts