Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find this Spider Lady Prop. I know she was originally from Grandin Road in 2013 Last year she was available at Oriental Trading I believe. Ive been looking for her for my Spider Lair and Im coming up empty. Anyone know where I can get her? Thanks in Advance
spider lady.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Country Door had her last year, but she is not currently showing on their website. Maybe she will show back up closer to Halloween. Someone sold one of these on the forum fairly recently. I sent a pm but was too late.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking I could make my own Saki. I remember Someone commenting on how happy they were with her and how she looks so cool in person. I wasn't interested in her until recently. I'm hoping she will show up fairly reasonable somewhere. I don't need her, I just want her haha....

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,254 Posts
I was thinking I could make my own Saki. I remember Someone commenting on how happy they were with her and how she looks so cool in person. I wasn't interested in her until recently. I'm hoping she will show up fairly reasonable somewhere. I don't need her, I just want her haha....
lol I so know how that is I want the swamp witch hag hehe

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
I was the one that sold her!!

She really is a cool looking prop, she's big & puffy but not heavy. I was amazed she fit into any box but she's mostly tulle so it wasn't so hard. I added more spiders to her.

I'm sure GR & Oriental Trading will carry her again, keep checking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts