Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mild, calm weather so far has me nervous. All I need is to have everything done and get another wind storm like last year! Taking off of work from the 30th until the following Monday, so I'll have plenty of last minute prep time.

Here are some pics so far:

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/dpolking/slideshow/Halloween 2013

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Looks nice...and good luck. Long range puts every day here stellar except 29, 30,and 31. Amazing really. It's getting less 'long range' now too. I won't even buy candy now until I know for sure. It's too expensive. God how I hate the weather in NY on the last three days of October. It just never fails to be crap.

:mad:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice display. I too am waiting a little while longer before I put out my display this year. A lot of my props got damaged last year due to bad weather. Wont make that mistake again.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
House looks good and here's to hoping the weather stays nice for all of us. I set up that day outside and this week is really nice here, just hoping the same will be true come Halloween day and a few days before so I can get lighting figured out. Your tall shrubs with the eyes in them look perfect!

·
Registered
374 Posts
We've been having drought condiitons for the last couple of years. Of course, as soon as I put out my lights and shadow zombies, we have rain all weekend and one of my extensions is shorting out. Last night, I finally isolated the culprit and threw it in the back yard to be disposed of. If I had known putting out my Halloween display would bring rain, I would have done it back in June!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
same here, im taking it slow I have to bring my props in when its going to rain or when it is very windy. I am in Illinois the weather is unpredictable. I am anxious to just leave everything out now till Halloween but I cant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts