Description
Hello! Up for sale here is the ultra-rare 2013 Pumpkin Nester Prop From Spirit Halloween. In Box, smoke free home. This prop is in very nice condition, and it works well just as it should. I believe that it was only used once or twice, and I also just set it up again recently to test it. The prop needs a place to hang from, we used a covered porch. The prop speaks loudly and says 4-5 different phrases. Eyes light up, body jerks back and forth, mouth moves appropriately. He says The phrases are.1. "Come in come in. Are you
looking for Peter Peter pumpkin eater? Turns out he had that whole thing backwards and he was scary
too."2. "Why do i have this stupid grin on my face? It's because they scooped out all my brains and made pies out of them. Enjoy your dessert."3." That's a
pretty little face you have there. It will look prettier decorating my porch with a candle in your mouth."4. "Looks like you could use a smile. Come a little closer and I'll carve one for ya."Adapter included. Has original box.
The prop works well when you use a step pad with it. I do not have one to include, but the prop will still work without one.
This prop was sold in low quantities at Spirit Halloween in the 2013 season, making it very difficult to find now. It
is a great prop for any Halloween Enthusiast or fan of Spirit Halloween stuff. Don't miss your chance to
own it now!!! Pick up is in Buffalo, NY or
surrounding towns ONLY!!! Will ship- you pay S/H. Serious buyers and
serious messengers ONLY!!! Thanks!