Halloween Forum banner

601 - 620 of 620 Posts

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
I must admit, drmort, I was a bit distracted from your decorations by how GORGEOUS your home is! I LOVE the vaulted ceiling and the rafters. So lovely.

But the decorations are gorgeous, too! I love the witch and the werewolf trophies!!

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
I really need to start picking up flat white sheets at thrift stores & garage sales!!

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #617
Really great decor this year! I love those pumpkin pillows :D And that bumped out "picture" of a witch? is freakin awesome!

220 Posts
Would you become with selling your Donna the Dead if it fully works( the body should sway around, the eyes on Donna and the severed head should light up, and the severed head should shake)? If it fully works I will give you $130 + shipping for her:)

220 Posts
Would you mind selling your Jason Voorhees if it still works(the head and torso should turn side to side, the arm holding machete should move up and down, and the eyes should turn side to side)? If it fully works I will give you $145 + shipping for him:)

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
James B. I am loving the way you covered your furniture it looks great! I also love the black tulle in the doorway and the spooky light with cob webs and raven. great job! I dvr'd that HGTV episode and have watched it many many times. They had a 2011 version but it wasn't as good. I wonder if they will be doing another one? As far as I know they only had the 2009 and 2011

A few from Sunday morning after my party

601 - 620 of 620 Posts