Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 620 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Wow, Mr Gris...that's an amazing collection! Awesome!!
Thank you Jules17 tonight we brought down another big load from the attic. This stuff just makes me smile ear to ear I feel like a kid every time I pull it out of storage.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Love this display! It really speaks to me :) The only thing that is nagging me about it is that the top blowmolds that say trick and treat I feel should have their spots switched so you can read them left to right. But thats just me, I love them. I never knew there was a trick one, I have the treat one. Would be nice to find the mate one day :)

I did share this image already on the Vintage Inspiration thread but it should go in our indoor discussion so here it is: We are currently working on our indoor Halloween Museum style vintage walkthrough for friends and family to enjoy I will post all images when I am done with the whole room at the end of Sept but right now the room looks chaotic with extension cords getting buried behind shelving, cobwebs, new curtain rods, Beistles piled up and or shop is just one giant orange pile. We have finished the first curio cabinet though and now we are working on walls. This cabinet has what I call my "smalls" in it. Candles, Ceramics, Noisemakers, Old Beistles, Nut Cups, Unique Pails, Union Injection Molded Items, Halloween Toys, Oddities and more all line the shelves of this cabinet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Argh!!! my computer won't load up my pictures on here! I wanted to show yall that after I unpacked everything my living room looked as if it threw up Halloween! And my son asked if the zombie could sleep in his room.....Husband said only my son would ask that!:D

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
*le sigh* Our house needs serious cleaning before I'll be able to convince my husband to crawl up into the attic and drag all that stuff down here. Since I've been working two jobs (which THANKFULLY ended last Friday, back to one job for me!) it's been impossible to keep things clean, and it's gotten out of control. My bedroom looks like a laundry explosion. My living room floor is covered in the scarves, hats and gloves I had to oust from the storage tub I wanted to use for my growing supply of craft stuff.

Overall, I think I need about 20 more storage tubs... And a place to store them.

*le sigh*

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
BTW, sorry to double post, but I had a question for you, MissMandy - I see that you have some of the vinyl wall clings up on your walls. Are they reusable? Or do you have to buy a new set each year? I've often toyed with the idea of buying some, but was afraid that I'd be wasting money if they were a single-use deal.

And hey, no pics of the bathroom this year?? :p

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Where did you find those owls?! I love love love owls! I've seen the very top one at Dollar tree, but where did you find the other 2?!
The owls on the lamp shelves? I got all of them at Dollar Tree last year.

Looking good, sandman! I love that witch doll :D

BTW MissMandy, I love all your decorations!
Thankies :)

BTW, sorry to double post, but I had a question for you, MissMandy - I see that you have some of the vinyl wall clings up on your walls. Are they reusable? Or do you have to buy a new set each year? I've often toyed with the idea of buying some, but was afraid that I'd be wasting money if they were a single-use deal.

And hey, no pics of the bathroom this year?? :p
Those silhouettes are cardboard cutouts, but if careful, can be used every year. I've had them for 4 years now and they're just fine :) Purchased them at PartyCheap.com
I didn't get too creative with the bathroom this year lol. That's why I didn't take any pix :eek:

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Loving everyones decorations.
here is the extent of my inside decorating being in a 5th wheel & all.
IMG_5939.jpg

but then I do have my gargoyles, concrete skull & Skull bowling ball on a gazing ball stand outside all the time. :cool:

F

·
0 Posts
Sandman those are some great pieces you have up!

Kittyvibe you know you are on to something I didnt really think of that when I placed them up there...easy fix though. I am going to swap them around I think that will look great.

Paul M. The tree is from the 1990s around the same time Trendmasters put out there "Spooky Tree" Gemmy followed up with that tree stump as well as a stack of pumpkins with Bats crawling all over them. I am still on the lookout for the Bat version.

Willodean I so want to see photos of the Halloween explosion!

Miss Mandy the one question I have is: Was the Pizza Hot and was it Ready? Also what toppings did you go with ;)

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
[QUOTE Miss Mandy the one question I have is: Was the Pizza Hot and was it Ready? Also what toppings did you go with ;)[/QUOTE]
Oy vey, I could answer this in so many ways....but I'll behave :rolleyes: The PIZZA was hot, it was ready, and it was just cheese lol. Grabbed it Saturday after a drunken girls' night out, as that was the only place open lol.

I really like those bottles, Bethany! And those gargoyles are awesome!

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Thank you MissMandy. It is getting addictive doing them. Need more bottles.
The gargoyles came from Indiana they are concrete. Cost me $20 a piece. This year when i went back they are $30 a piece. Still not bad.

41 - 60 of 620 Posts