Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 620 Posts

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Ooooo, ahhhh....this is so inspiring. I love all the little touches you make in your rooms, MissMandy. And, you are certainly keeping the spirit up, ScaredyKat. I hope to add mine here soon - probably next month though.

F

·
0 Posts
Mandy I love the set up this year! I really like the Vampire den look! All your decorations are very well placed and look fantastic!

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts

Pay no attention to the cat crapper and dirty work boots LOL

HA! There's that pumpkin spatula again.. I remember it from last year and asked you where you got it (I think you said it was a gift) I've been looking for one and even put it as a want on my Secret Reaper likes :eek: I love all your decor.. very nice job! Your house looks like alot of fun to decorate too :)

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hahaha yeah, it was a bday gift. Do you have a HomeGoods or Christmas Tree Shop in your area? You may be able to find it there. And thanks :) It is fun to decorate, but believe it or not, I don't have enough room for all my decor lol.

Thanks, kallie :D It's a comforting glow, isn't it?

F

·
0 Posts
I did share this image already on the Vintage Inspiration thread but it should go in our indoor discussion so here it is: We are currently working on our indoor Halloween Museum style vintage walkthrough for friends and family to enjoy I will post all images when I am done with the whole room at the end of Sept but right now the room looks chaotic with extension cords getting buried behind shelving, cobwebs, new curtain rods, Beistles piled up and or shop is just one giant orange pile. We have finished the first curio cabinet though and now we are working on walls. This cabinet has what I call my "smalls" in it. Candles, Ceramics, Noisemakers, Old Beistles, Nut Cups, Unique Pails, Union Injection Molded Items, Halloween Toys, Oddities and more all line the shelves of this cabinet.

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
Mr. Gris the Count looks awesome next to all of those pumpkins. Just a perfect counterbalance to the orange. GREAT display! :)

I did share this image already on the Vintage Inspiration thread but it should go in our indoor discussion so here it is: We are currently working on our indoor Halloween Museum style vintage walkthrough for friends and family to enjoy I will post all images when I am done with the whole room at the end of Sept but right now the room looks chaotic with extension cords getting buried behind shelving, cobwebs, new curtain rods, Beistles piled up and or shop is just one giant orange pile. We have finished the first curio cabinet though and now we are working on walls. This cabinet has what I call my "smalls" in it. Candles, Ceramics, Noisemakers, Old Beistles, Nut Cups, Unique Pails, Union Injection Molded Items, Halloween Toys, Oddities and more all line the shelves of this cabinet.

F

·
0 Posts
Thank you for your kind words! Os the tree is a foam mold and it is produced by Gemmy. Wednesdayaddams I too love the count! BMC the skull is in another section of the Halloween room as it is 15 inches tall and the shelving in the curio cabinet is 12 inches tall

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I only use my blow molds inside, as I don't own this house.....and I have no front yard lol

21 - 40 of 620 Posts