Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
It all looks wonderful Miss Mandy! :D Wow, your blow mold collection has really increased. Love all the Beistles and the plate on the counter and the witches broom and.....on & on. Really nice decor. :)

·
Night Owl
994 Posts
have been waiting for this thread! woohoo!!

missmandy:your house looks so flippn' cozy!looks great and love your blowmolds

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks y'all :D Yes, Tanna, my blow mold collection has grown! I think they get frisky when we are asleep and they multiply :eek: That looks great, ScaredyKat! I wonder how many of us have those Dollar Tree tombstones? LOL The same exact ones are in my sun room.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks y'all :D Yes, Tanna, my blow mold collection has grown! I think they get frisky when we are asleep and they multiply :eek: That looks great, ScaredyKat! I wonder how many of us have those Dollar Tree tombstones? LOL The same exact ones are in my sun room.
::raises hand:: I do!! They are some of my favorites. I found some cement Gargoyles at DT a few years ago. My brother tries to steal them every year.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks guys!
Lol MissMandy, I think probably a good number of us do.
My collection is limited to one room right now. Current financial situations have landed my boyfriend and I at my parents. I just recently passed my state exam so now I am a certified nurse aide in the state of Michigan. So I hope soon I will be able to move out, and of course be able to decorate more. :D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
My collection is limited to one room right now. Current financial situations have landed my boyfriend and I at my parents. I just recently passed my state exam so now I am a certified nurse aide in the state of Michigan. So I hope soon I will be able to move out, and of course be able to decorate more. :D
I can relate very much. Good luck finding a job, and I mean that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love the fact I'm not the only one starting!! I always make the promise that I won't start until after the county fair ends....well, it ended yesterday. I already had the boys go get all my Halloween stuff from upstairs...Let the madness begin!!!!

1 - 20 of 620 Posts