Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the time is here im starting the thread for the 2013 prop showcase so as i show my props and other halloween related projects you guys can too so for right now im working on my fence and will have pics up later :)

·
Banned
186 Posts
I build one like that before and the only problem I found was once the wind got to it the 1x2's were history. I twitched to all PVC and it's much more durable.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Only picture I could find. It's dark. I'm in the NE too and as you know with October comes winds and always a storm or two. Mine just weakened and rotted.
pumpkins 001.jpg
Here are the PVC fences
newheads 030.jpg

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thats a really awsome fence great way of useing all pvc nice job

·
Banned
186 Posts
Thanks CreeperGuardian but trust me your drill holes are way better than mine! lol I forgot why but either I couldn't find my big 1" bit or whatever but I had to drill with a dremel and carve holes. Oh now I remember I got the wrong bit and had to widen the holes with a dremel. I got lazy and attempted to turn the dremel off holding the flex shaft with one hand. The result was a rare feeling....I dremel'd my finger on 20k rpm or more/grinder bit....not often you bleed like crazy and burn at the same time! lol Drill press is highly recommended. Your holes are nice and neat. PVC is the way to go for longevity though. You just need to touch it up with paint once a year if left to weather.

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so today im going to get some foam board to work on stone for my yard will post pics of stones as soon as i have them together

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i have made some stones and cuttinthestrings if you wanna do the same with the moss i used a moss square kinda thing from my dollar tree and a bag of moss and some gorilla glue it worked great

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife is making zombie shirts as well. Has them buried in the garden at the moment. Natural decorations of dirt, bug chewings and such!

Nice job Creeper!!
Thank you so much and please share pics when the shirt is done would love to see it.

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so I have been working on a lot of stones for my haunt because it was about time I updated my graveyard so if you have been following the show your stones thread you can see what I have done so far

1 - 20 of 37 Posts