Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to decorate the yard about noon or so on Halloween. The rains stopped and the sun came out for a couple hours so I decided to go for it. Nothing fancy but I wanted something out for the kids.

Sorry I didn't know the link wasn't working. Of course when I try, it works, but then it is my account. Try this new link:

http://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/halloween-cemetery-deck-2013/

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Marie, I giggled when I saw elf ears in a jar. Immediately wondered what the reaction would be on our other forum. ;)

I don't recall seeing your potions table in such detail before. Do you add to it each year? I always wonder where you get so many ideas... The witches, the graveyard AND flying ghost, what a treat for your neighbors. I'm willing to bet you have quite the loyal following. Hard to believe you put out so much of it Halloween afternoon!

As always, thanks for treating me with your pictures Marie.

Lisa

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marie, I giggled when I saw elf ears in a jar. Immediately wondered what the reaction would be on our other forum. ;)

I don't recall seeing your potions table in such detail before. Do you add to it each year? I always wonder where you get so many ideas... The witches, the graveyard AND flying ghost, what a treat for your neighbors. I'm willing to bet you have quite the loyal following. Hard to believe you put out so much of it Halloween afternoon!

As always, thanks for treating me with your pictures Marie.

Lisa
The other forum would probably string me up as a Halloween decoration. :eek:

I have bought a bunch of new jars for the potion table this year from the thrift store. My son also "kindly" offered to by and drink a bottle of Vodka so I could get the skull bottle. He and his friends have contributed a few of the bottles over the last couple of years. ;)

I am not that creative. I get a lot of my ideas off of this forum or Pinterest or from friends. I find something I like and then modify it to fit the material I have on hand depending on the skill level. Most things I would like to build are beyond my skill level as I am just learning. I love this forum for all the helpful tips, tuts and videos and ideas. People are always willing to share thier ideas, apothocary labels etc. This forum is very welcoming and inclusive and I love coming here to visit. It is so nice to sit down with a coffee and relax with like minded people. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts