Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LOT more pictures to come since I have 30 tombstones, and while not everything is original, I do a lot of planning to my layout and the aesthetics. Although the tombstones aren't all hand-made, they all get the tea and moss treatment by me.

I've been collecting artificial pumpkins as I can find them (dollar tree is my heaven) and carve them all out uniquely. I'm planning on placing 6 out by the tombstones, all lit by c7 strands that will span the graveyard (with the spaced out sockets sealed so I don't have random lights in the lawn) and a pumpkin patch by the front door pathway.

This got picked up in my usual December 26th 6AM shopping spree for $30. It comes with a red bow and christmas banner that hangs from the bar, but I decided for this part of the season to use it as extra accent. The candle is a flicker bulb.

Semi-finished layout for 2013:

Pictures from 2012:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
starting early, eh Nick? Looking good, love the layout!
Just some pieces were put out, mostly to get an idea for placement. Official setup is in a week, my graveyard stays for 1 month.

Great set up. What do you use for the ground lights
Chauvet SlimPar 56 RGB LED units. I use them for uplighting normally in my production company that I run (DJ and events).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2013 starting to get underway! Too windy to properly web the bushes, I'll start over and take care of that tomorrow or this week!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Great job! I want to trick-or-treat your house.
Heh thanks! I get on average 250 trick-or-treaters. We give out candy and lays assorted chips with my DJ business card taped to them, and when it gets dark, we do the same but with glowsticks (I get them wholesale as a DJ company) for safety and the coolness factory. :D

As much as I love decorating, I mostly do this for the kids and neighbors. It's always awesome seeing people take pictures in front of the house and visiting/asking questions about what I do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts