Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing around the net last night and came across this very disturbing trailer of a movie that is being released in November of 2009.

YouTube - 2012 trailer http://teaser-trailer.com

The music is creepy along with the cinematography. I mean it actually gets to me. Whether you believe in it or not!

·
Registered
232 Posts
yah they showed this trailer at Fri 13th. looks good, but that is only one scene so i will wait to see more before i make judgment on this one

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Expect to see a rash of similar movies between now and December 2012. The Mayan Calendar STOPS on December 21, 2012 for no reason that modern man can fathom. Nostradamus, the Bible, the Romans and who-knows-who else also predicted the end of the World on that date. In just the last few years scientists have determined that our Solar System will pass through the central plane of the Milky Way Galaxy on that date. And, if you look around, our World IS in pretty sorry shape. Plus - Nothing sells like Doom & Gloom!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nothing sells like Doom & Gloom!
true that! love the whole back story about the The Mayan Calendar. its always interested me.
our Solar System will pass through the central plane of the Milky Way Galaxy on that date
does that mean we will have a better shot at that yummy caramel and nuget when we get there? "winks"

·
Registered
232 Posts
that's a totally fake trailer! lol music from "Signs" and scenes from everything from "Armageddon" to "War of the Worlds"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts