Halloween Forum banner

641 - 660 of 1508 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Stopped in today and they said they have begun getting boxes of Halloween in. The store clerk said maybe put out next week or the week after.

They just started to post items to their website also. http://www.worldmarket.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=11899392&sr=1&origkw=Halloween

If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get 10% off plus start receiving other coupons as well as notice of special events like their friends and family sale, which last year also included a special coupon. Every time you purchase a food item/consumable you earn points that can be applied towards rewards.
THANK YOU! I was just thinking about World Market. I usually get the Halloween pasta but I still have a lot left over. I'll have to try to get there next week!!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Stopped in today and they said they have begun getting boxes of Halloween in. The store clerk said maybe put out next week or the week after.

They just started to post items to their website also. http://www.worldmarket.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=11899392&sr=1&origkw=Halloween

If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get 10% off plus start receiving other coupons as well as notice of special events like their friends and family sale, which last year also included a special coupon. Every time you purchase a food item/consumable you earn points that can be applied towards rewards.
Pier one has their stuff online too...not sure if anyone has posted that yet?

http://www.pier1.com/TopMenu/GetInspired/Halloween/tabid/737/Default.aspx

·
Ghouls Rule
2,632 Posts
saw this at home goods yesterday. I might go back to get it.
I really like this prop. $50 seems about right since the face is actually also a costume. Look up the bobble head pumpkin costume and its exactly the same. I also have it in my costume collection and its very cool and creepy in person. The prop version just has LEDs for eyes and not the "googly" eyes that move in the socket. I guess if I tire of the costume I know what I can use it for :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
From 4-8 tonight, Sunday 8/14/11, Michaels has 25% off your purchase of everything in the store including sale items. I am going to go and get the little Spooky Town people accessories.

·
The Greatest Pumpkin
752 Posts
For all Canadian Haunters! Walmart has started putting out their Halloween stuff :)! Just dropped by my store today, and they had this really cool skeleton with a grey coloured skull, and hands, that crawls on the floor! It was dressed in a sort of tuxedo, and it was 99 bucks! It was also pretty close to lifesize. Also, I just checked the website, and they're starting to put up some Halloween items as well!

EDIT: Just found the crawling skeleton I was talking about!
http://www.walmart.ca/Halloween/Costumes-Accessories/Accessories-Make-up/Life-Size-Zombody

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Thanks THF! I just checked my local Wallmart yesterday and it still looked like the middle of summer. The crawling skeleton looks nifty!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I saw some stuff at Big Lots
Cool Light and sound Strobes mini $7 large 12 bucks
scream doormat was cool for 7 bucks and ghostface pathways markers 3ct for 16 bucks
2 weeks im gonna get the doormat and maybe a couple trees for the graveyard

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
Just in Michaels for some ribbon & they had everything else out, 2 foot long skellys of plastic & ceramic, bags of glitter skellys, all sorts of stuff. We were just in & out but the Halloween aisles just happened to be RIGHT BEHIND THE RIBBONS!!

So I just got a quick look on the way out because we were in a hurry. I will be back with coupons to buy some of the skellys & a few other things.

For those that are looking, the do have some foam skulls of several sized.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dollar General had some stuff out
Glitter Skulls..........$3.50
Strobe Lights.........$1.00
Spider Webs..........$1.00
Black Roses...........$1.00
Baby stuff..............$2

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dollar General had some stuff out
Glitter Skulls..........$3.50
Strobe Lights.........$1.00
Spider Webs..........$1.00
Black Roses...........$1.00
Baby stuff..............$2
Thanks for the info and for posting the prices!I need some black roses and strobe lights.I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing what else DG will be bringing.I've never shoped there for halloween because it's more expensive than DT but I see that they do have some stuff I want for only 1$.Looks like this year will be my first year purchasing stuff for Halloween from there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Now that is sweet! Nice color scheme and kind of gruesome! Curious how many your store had in stock when you were there? Did they have other props or reapers out as well?

In the past I think my stores seemed to get the hanging props in, the resin statutes, and then the bigger latex props like the skeleton or witch on broom, etc.

If you don't find one and want one it shouldn't be that hard to create something like it for probably a little less. But that's a pretty good price for that IMO.
My store had two sizes large one 78 inches & a smaller one.. I can't remember the size but I know it was $39.99. They had two of each size. They also had a white hanging reaper. I didn't see any latex props yet but I sure hope they get some in.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
For all Canadian Haunters! Walmart has started putting out their Halloween stuff :)! Just dropped by my store today, and they had this really cool skeleton with a grey coloured skull, and hands, that crawls on the floor! It was dressed in a sort of tuxedo, and it was 99 bucks! It was also pretty close to lifesize. Also, I just checked the website, and they're starting to put up some Halloween items as well!

EDIT: Just found the crawling skeleton I was talking about!
http://www.walmart.ca/Halloween/Costumes-Accessories/Accessories-Make-up/Life-Size-Zombody
on the gemmy facebook page gemmy said that walmart canada wore not getting any life size props this year :( sucks big time if this is true (well i never saw any in the walmarts close to where i live anyway in quebec ) and they refered to the walmart.com web site for them hummmm i replied that walmart.com is USA and dont ship to Canada (or do they ) i never got an answer ....

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #658
My store had two sizes large one 78 inches & a smaller one.. I can't remember the size but I know it was $39.99. They had two of each size. They also had a white hanging reaper. I didn't see any latex props yet but I sure hope they get some in.

Thanks I was there earlier today and saw a few new things but none of those pumpkin guys. I really like him. Now I know what to look for.

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Strobe lights @ Dollar General for only $1? Sounds like I could snatch up a few (dozen)!

I've been needing some trees for the graveyard, and since I didn't make any over the summer, I decided to get the set of three from Big Lots. They are four feet high and the price was reasonable at $20! I finally have a few trees! :)

641 - 660 of 1508 Posts